The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

If the rule, indie artists of Team Legend-Maggie Rogers, continues, we already know Ryleigh's destiny

Ryleigh has a pretty good shot on Team Legend actually. John is the only coach to have won with a female indie-pop artist (our beloved QUEEN) and he also brought Zan to the semi-finals in S18. S19 was the exception, where he fed both of his female indie-pop artists to the vocal beast that is John Holiday. 😅

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Actually Ryleigh never had a better shot than now on team Legend (or maybe she would’ve had a legit shot on team Nick too). I don’t Victor is a lock for PV, and for the CS literally anything is possible

Anna Grace too actually, since there are no country guys standing in her way on Team Blake. Blake does admittedly have a trend of letting go of his battle and KO steals but he's still a human being so not everything he does can be so easily predicted. See Chloe in S13 for instance. 😉

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Anna Grace too actually, since there are no country guys standing in her way on Team Blake. Blake does admittedly have a trend of letting go of his battle and KO steals but he's still a human being so not everything he does can be so easily predicted. See Chloe in S13 for instance. 😉

I mean he kept cole vosbury, Craig Wayne Boyd, Hannah Kirby, Chloe kohanski, Joanna serenko 

If I remember correctly, his BS (pun intended) reasoning for saving Cali over Gracee in the S17 POs was that he figured that Gracee would have a better shot at winning the Wildcard than Cali, since she was a teenage country singer. He definitely wasn't counting on Hello Sunday to deliver the way they did. 🧐

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

He chose Chloe because he legit said she blew him away ( he didnt initially planned to save her), so if Anna Grace does that, she could be getting the save.

With that being said, I don't see it right now. We'll have to see their song choices and ability to perform live, and based of what I know, she has less experience performing than her teammates. Do we have any videos or her singing live by the way?

• Like 2

Just now, disney1024 said:

If I remember correctly, his BS (pun intended) reasoning for saving Cali over Gracee in the S17 POs was that he figured that Gracee would have a better shot at winning the Wildcard than Cali, since she was a teenage country singer. He definitely wasn't counting on Hello Sunday to deliver the way they did. 🧐

Ugh, don’t remind me... 🙄

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Savanna Woods is definitely on this week.

So we have for Ep 5 so far:

Zania Alake (J)

Rachel Mac (N)

Lindsay Joan (N)

Anna Grace Felten (K)

Savanna Woods (K)

We have Team Kelly and Nick complete for Monday. We're missing John's remaining artist (Either Rio or Denisha), and the two Blake artists (two of Keegan, Savannah C and Jordan)

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

She's also a worship leader who sings at her church so she has the experience for sure. 😉

That doesn’t mean anything, to be honest. The nerves and shakiness of the voice come as soon as you step on that stage.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We're missing John's remaining artist (Either Rio or Denisha), and the two Blake artists (two of Keegan, Savannah C and Jordan)

Rio reposted Rachel's post about tuning in this Monday with the 👀 emoji. It's probably her, with Denisha on Tuesday. It also make sense so that there's some multiple-chair turns on Tuesday, instead of jam-packing tomorrow's episode with that. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

That doesn’t mean anything, to be honest. The nerves and shakiness of the voice come as soon as you step on that stage.

That's true but some experience beforehand is better than no experience. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Rio reposted Rachel's post about tuning in this Monday with the 👀 emoji. It's probably her, with Denisha on Tuesday. It also make sense so that there's some multiple-chair turns on Tuesday, instead of jam-packing tomorrow's episode with that. 🤔

Alright, then Rio is on Monday.

I would say Jordan is on Ep 6 to show at least someone who made it to battles on the last episode, but I dont think they will want to show only one male chair turn in a 2 hr episode this Monday(that male being Keegan).

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I would say Jordan is on Ep 6 to show at least someone who made it to battles on the last episode, but I dont think they will want to show only one male chair turn in a 2 hr episode this Monday(that male being Keegan).

sally kohn typo GIF by The Opposite of Hate

• Haha 1