The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Reminder that we have to endure 3 more "Welcome to Team Legend" serenades during the blinds.

He should've stuck with the hand glove honestly

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I think Pia will go back to Reggae in the playoffs. And I hope Zania sings a powerful song so she can get the vote unless Victor goes gospel then it’s over. 

Yeah I think out of the three, Pia is the least likely to get the PV, Zania could be a true contender and Victor needs the right song.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

I think Pia will go back to Reggae in the playoffs. And I hope Zania sings a powerful song so she can get the vote unless Victor goes gospel then it’s over. 

I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't gone full on gospel yet. Maybe he is saving it for the playoffs. And yes, its over for the rest of the team if he does.

• Like 2
Just now, Misirlou said:

I'm actually a bit surprised he hasn't gone full on gospel yet. Maybe he is saving it for the playoffs. And yes, its over for the rest of the team if he does.

"Take Me to the King" and "I Can Only Imagine" both suddenly on standby

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Take Me to the King

I suddenly remembered Chris Blue's beautiful performance 🥰

out of the two songs, I can see him working well with I Can Only Imagine better, for some reason

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, David68 said:

Think Pia is DOA here. So good job making POs

I think so too. CS is always a possibility, but John tends to go for eclectic/artists that fascinate him, so maybe Ryleigh would be his choice.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, David68 said:

This is the first time John's pairings had no steals in either round.

For all his battle pairings at least one of them flopped so 👀 Props to Gean and Rio tho, they supposedly deserved a KO steal, we’ll see

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Carolina is John’s frontrunner. 🙃

If she wins the 4-way, she should change the rules and join Nick’s team, there’s only one spot left on team Legend since Victor will get either PV or CS

15 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

For all his battle pairings at least one of them flopped so 👀 Props to Gean and Rio tho, they supposedly deserved a KO steal, we’ll see

I think Zania vs Durrell would have gotten a steal if they went earlier.  For his early battles, Carolina/Rio apparently was meh, and Deion was supposedly pitchy in his battle.

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m sure I’ll love it. 💖

I did sense a lot of criticism for their tones, so there´s definitely bias there. Actually that´s the case for a lot of the criticism for the battles. I´ll  go in with an open mind to watch them.

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

I did sense a lot of criticism for their tones, so there´s definitely bias there. Actually that´s the case for a lot of the criticism for the battles. I´ll  go in with an open mind to watch them.

Yeah, that was a common criticism for Carolina. I’m still excited for it though! 😀

59 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think Zania vs Durrell would have gotten a steal if they went earlier.  For his early battles, Carolina/Rio apparently was meh, and Deion was supposedly pitchy in his battle.

I forgot about Durrell, yeah it’s definitely a Casme/Rio situation 

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I forgot about Durrell, yeah it’s definitely a Casme/Rio situation 

yup, durrell's ba was stunning imo, i expect to see another casme/rio where they give a great battle but there are no steals

• Like 2
6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

"Take Me to the King" and "I Can Only Imagine" both suddenly on standby

Probably "How Great Thou Art," as well.

• Like 1
On 3/14/2021 at 1:11 PM, David68 said:

This is the first time John's pairings had no steals in either round.

Meaning that he joins that man's season twelve team in that regard.

Difference is, John's team is actually strong this season, which makes it so bewildering.  While his team was . . . very, very, very weak that season.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At least we know that Ep 6 's leak cant be the closer. Assuming Jordan is on Ep 5, I'm betting we get Awari as next Friday's leak.

If Jordan really ends up being on ep 5, I think Denisha is more likely to be the next leak imo

20 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

If Jordan really ends up being on ep 5, I think Denisha is more likely to be the next leak imo

It could be anyone but Ainae. If they leave Jordan for Ep 6, it´s 100% him.

43 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

At least we know that Ep 6 's leak cant be the closer. Assuming Jordan is on Ep 5, I'm betting we get Awari as next Friday's leak.

finally lol

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic