The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We're missing John's remaining artist (Either Rio or Denisha), and the two Blake artists (two of Keegan, Savannah C and Jordan)

Rio reposted Rachel's post about tuning in this Monday with the 👀 emoji. It's probably her, with Denisha on Tuesday. It also make sense so that there's some multiple-chair turns on Tuesday, instead of jam-packing tomorrow's episode with that. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

That doesn’t mean anything, to be honest. The nerves and shakiness of the voice come as soon as you step on that stage.

That's true but some experience beforehand is better than no experience. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

That's true but some experience beforehand is better than no experience. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Yeah, that’s true, but it doesn’t guarantee a strong performance.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Rio reposted Rachel's post about tuning in this Monday with the 👀 emoji. It's probably her, with Denisha on Tuesday. It also make sense so that there's some multiple-chair turns on Tuesday, instead of jam-packing tomorrow's episode with that. 🤔

Alright, then Rio is on Monday.

I would say Jordan is on Ep 6 to show at least someone who made it to battles on the last episode, but I dont think they will want to show only one male chair turn in a 2 hr episode this Monday(that male being Keegan).

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I would say Jordan is on Ep 6 to show at least someone who made it to battles on the last episode, but I dont think they will want to show only one male chair turn in a 2 hr episode this Monday(that male being Keegan).

sally kohn typo GIF by The Opposite of Hate

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Ooh I'm intrigued. Can you at least hint at what level of artist he/she is? Like, is he/she a YouTuber, Tiktoker, an indie musician, or goes to gigs a lot?

The person has only released music on independent labels or self released their entire career. During normal times they spend about 9 months of the year on the road. Since they've been that booked up I never really would have expected them to have time to do this show. There probably are a lot of artists that wouldn't normally consider going on the show that might be willing to do it while most live venues are closed. Thinking about it, the fall season should probably be ideal to do that kind of move since hopefully at least a decent amount of smaller venues will be open by the time that season ends.  The people that are on this season and last season don't really have immediate means of capitalizing on their exposure other than releasing music and maybe charging for a virtual concert.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Lol, my bad, past battles.

Yeah, because everyone who turned a chair made it to the battles. That's the whole point of the blinds lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She really should sing some worship music on the show. 

she seems comfortable doing worship. if that is the case, it would be a great choice for the POs - worship songs will be good for minivan and it will possibly help w the nerves? i think it could help her possibly secure the wc, though blake's team has strong voting potential

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

she seems comfortable doing worship. if that is the case, it would be a great choice for the POs - worship songs will be good for minivan and it will possibly help w the nerves? i think it could help her possibly secure the wc, though blake's team has strong voting potential

That's her biggest hurdle. Cam is Blake's favorite, so the audience could follow his direction. Pete has the cute family and the Blake connection. And Jordan's lane is right up Minivan's alley. She's a fish out of water in that team, just like Sid last season and Ricky Braddy on S17.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That's her biggest hurdle. Cam is Blake's favorite, so the audience could follow his direction. Pete has the cute family and the Blake connection. And Jordan's lane is right up Minivan's alley. She's a fish out of water in that team, just like Sid last season and Ricky Braddy on S17.

IMO, she has even less vote potential than Sid heading into the playoffs. 

Also, we’re assuming Cam is Blake’s favorite yet he’s known Pete for 25 years and Jordan hasn’t even aired yet. 

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Also, we’re assuming Cam is Blake’s favorite yet he’s known Pete for 25 years and Jordan hasn’t even aired yet. 

Perhaps. Its still an open battle between the three of them to get the two spots.

I dont know why but I feel like all three might make it past the playoffs.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Perhaps. Its still an open battle between the three of them to get the two spots.

Yeah, I think 3 of Blake's team can move on. I think Jordan + Pete + Cam could be it, but I also think that song choice + live flops/successes will matter. Blake didn't support WTW. Even though all of them have good live videos IIRC, it can be different on stage to a live national audience AFAIK, only Cam has done that before.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That’s a tough one without knowing the playoff songs. If Jordan gets one in his wheelhouse, I’d put money on him. Of course, there’s always the potential for a bus, but they could have done that in the KO, and didn’t. 

• Like 1
Just now, TeamAudra said:

That’s a tough one without knowing the playoff songs. If Jordan gets one in his wheelhouse, I’d put money on him. Of course, there’s always the potential for a bus, but they could have done that in the KO, and didn’t. 

If they bussed Jordan in the KOs, then Ethan would've taken his place. He would've been a more dangerous threat to Cam and Anna than Jordan currently is. 🧐

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Of course, there’s always the potential for a bus

"Old Town Road" for Jordan and "Friday" by Rebecca Black for Pete :giggle:

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

If they bussed Jordan in the KOs, then Ethan would've taken his place. He would've been a more dangerous threat to Cam and Anna than Jordan currently is. 🧐

But they didn’t, and Ethan is at home, which negates the need to discuss that scenario. ;)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Not gonna lie, I don’t get the hype behind Jordan. Maybe I just have to listen to more from him. 🤔 

Did you get the hype behind Chris Kroeze? Me either!

• Haha 5
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic