The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

But Chris was actually country and Jordan isn't. He's more of a blues rocker. 🤔

Jordan is a much better version of Chris, with serious guitar skills, and can do country too. We’ll have to wait and see!

Chris isn’t country. He’s southern rock, and sings occasional country songs. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Did you get the hype behind Chris Kroeze? Me either!

Also, wasn't Chris' hometown support one of the main reasons behind him doing so well on the show? 🤨

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Also, wasn't Chris' hometown support one of the main reasons behind him doing so well on the show? 🤨

I don’t know. We don’t have evidence of where the votes came from. All we can do is make assumptions. Just like with Chevel. Would she have won without massive home state support? We’ll never know the answers to those questions. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I really need to see several rounds of Rachel, including one live performance. Basing it on her clips, I thought she was going to be out in battles.  

I did, too, which was why I was in so much shock when I saw how excellent her Battle with Bradley was.

• Thanks 1

Jordan needs to play guitar on the show. That tends to be a plus for Minivan as well.(Laith, Jesse, Chris K, Ricky). I hope he does more than strum it on the show, since his Blind and KO songs have potential for him to show his skills.

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Jordan needs to play guitar on the show. That tends to be a plus for Minivan as well.(Laith, Jesse, Chris K, Ricky). I hope he does more than strum it on the show, since his Blind and KO songs have potential for him to show his skills.

I agree. Without it, he’d be at a bit of a disadvantage. I don’t know why he wouldn’t, unless they didn’t let him. 

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I agree. Without it, he’d be at a bit of a disadvantage. I don’t know why he wouldn’t, unless they didn’t let him. 

Ian Flanigan, who is also a phenomenal guitarrist, stuck to strumming last season due to the songs he picked/they gave him. I´m hoping this is not the case with Jordan, since his songs show the chances to showcase it.

Either way, his tone itself is interesting, so he could still make it even if the guitar is not front and center.

There are a lot of Facebook comments that suggest that Anna should go with John. This is the almost unanimous consensus for her coach choice:

1. John is the best choice for Anna
  2. Kelly is the 2nd best choice for Anna
  3. Blake (few comments from people who seem like they're Blake-obsessed fans)
  4. Nick (no mentions of Nick anywhere)
6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So for our last episode we're getting:

Ainae (K)

Awari (N)

Denisha (J)

one of Jordan/Keegan/Savanna C (B)

I'm leaning Savanna C for Blake.

AKA battle fodder hour incoming. I´m looking forward to hear  Denisha and Awari´s blinds though.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

So for our last episode we're getting:

Ainae (K)

Awari (N)

Denisha (J)

one of Jordan/Keegan/Savanna C (B)

Isn't it usually 5 artists for a one-hour episode, assuming that the best of blinds is the other hour of airtime? 🤨 

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Isn't it usually 5 artists for a one-hour episode, assuming that the best of blinds is the other hour of airtime? 🤨 

One of Jordan/Keegan/Savanna will be on the one hour episode. The other two are going to be on this upcoming Monday, so that would still leave that Blake artist, plus Awari, Denisha and Ainae for Ep 6.

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

Well for S18 and S19 it didn't go so well for Zan and Cami.

But S16:

john legend nbc GIF by The Voice

5 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Ryleigh has a pretty good shot on Team Legend actually. John is the only coach to have won with a female indie-pop artist (our beloved QUEEN) and he also brought Zan to the semi-finals in S18. S19 was the exception, where he fed both of his female indie-pop artists to the vocal beast that is John Holiday. 😅

I didn't speak in terms of a champion, I meant that she will sing something by Maggie haha.

Ps: Cami didn't sing anything about Maggie.
I was talking about Maelyn, Zan, Julia.
Cami don't screaming indie, although Maelyn wasn't strictly indie either

1 hour ago, seak05 said:

Minivan is going to eat Jordan up 

If they take to him, he could be a threat to Kenzie, because of his performance abilities and the guitar. However, there’s still a long way to go and a lot we need to see. Blake needs to be in his corner too. 

Halley Greg reminds me a lot of Mikaela; both have a suuuper pretty tone and a beautiful head voice! However, both get out in the battle rounds against great opponents. Halley's blind audition is probably one of my favorites this season. There was one note that was very slightly off but it was otherwise very well-done and emotional.

FYI: I'm not posting this in the general thread only b/c the battle rounds aren't out for S20 yet 🙂

I agree with what I'm seeing Misirlou and TeamAudra saying about the Team Blake POs. The Coach Save is more subjective, but we'll see what happens. I don't predict that any of them will "flop" under the pressure of lives b/c they all have experience performing live (I think?) but Pete/Jordan/Anna Grace are all subject to a drop in quality going to lives nonetheless (excluding Cam b/c of the Apollo Show). It is still possible b/c of the pressures of singing live to the whole nation, but I think it's less likely than with some other contestants. So, I think song choice really will dictate how things go. I'm interested to see Jordan's BA and all of their KOs before coming to a conclusion.

Despite the great voting potential on Team Blake, I hope that Anna Grace somehow gets through—I'll be rooting for her!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I mean he kept cole vosbury, Craig Wayne Boyd, Hannah Kirby, Chloe kohanski, Joanna serenko 

Counter-points:

• Cole got the public vote after being a KO steal before proceeding to outlast the rest of Team Blake.
  • Craig and Hannah were both originally on his Blake's team before being battle steals (and then got re-stolen by Blake in the KOs) 
    • Craig then got the public vote after being re-stolen.
      • NOTE: Jessie Pitts, one of Blake's battle steals, was his coach save in Season 7 - becoming just one of two Team Blake battle steals to earn his coach save in the playoffs (Oliv Blu from Season 16 is the other).
    • Hannah did need the coach save to advance, but that's an exception and not the rule.
      • NOTE: Meghan Lindsay, one of Blake's battle steals, received a public vote and eventually finished as runner-up in Season 8.
  • Chloe's KO and playoffs were both strong and had there been a vote in the playoffs, I think it's likely she would've gotten the vote over Keisha.
  • Joanna had to go in the Wildcard to make the semifinals. 

Anna's got long odds of making out of Team Blake's playoffs as a KO steal, but it's not impossible - however, it'll be a lot easier if she somehow manages to get the public vote; that seems unlikely, so while I'd be happy to see her in the Wildcard, I'm not going to be surprised if the playoffs ends up being the end of the road for her.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic