Which female artist will make the finale this season?

CandiceFan12

Which female artist will make the finale this season?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which female artist will make the finale this season?

• Tamara Jade
    • DeSz
    • Chloe Hogan
    • Worth the Wait
    • Cami Clune
    • Payge Turner
    • Bailey Rae
    • Madeline Consoer
    • Taryn Papa
    • Julia Cooper
    • Larriah Jackson
    • None of the above

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

If the format is the same as S18, I think DesZ will make finale and either Worth the Wait or Taryn (leaning towards WTW).

I’m always wrong when it comes to predictions so I expect some surprises.

although i think that WTW deserves to make the semifinals based on my very preliminary YT viewing of them, I don't think they could make it even that far because of trios' and duos' unpopularity on this show. im happy to be wrong though lolol

I am pretty sure that either Cami or Desz will be a finalist. I can't imagine Tanner being the representative of Team KC 😂

Also, as much as I love Taryn (yup I've already watched her covers), it is unlikely for her to be a finalist, I just don't think she will get the appeal that the past country female singers (which is young) have had before. Plus, there is still uncertainty if she will win the 4 way KO. 

Blake picking WTW over her seems a likely indication that he prefers them over her. But let us see

Desz is winning by a landslide in spite of Kelly's tragic track record with R&B singers I see. IDF is really bold! :haha:

I thought Taryn was going to be Blake’s frontrunner and sail her way to the Finale based on her talent and the fact that Blake hasn't had a female frontrunner in a while. Sadly, Blake disagreed with my prediction 😂.

That said and based on spoilers, this is my current power ranking:

1. Payge - Unique style, great synergy with her coach, definitely pimped. 

1. WTW - Blake's favorites, teens, most likely pimped. 

3. Taryn - based on talent and genre. 

4. Tamara - Diva, most likely pimped. 

If we get the one finalist per coach format, then Cami might have a chance as well. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, avafrankie said:

1179853062_VOTE-FOR-THE-GIRLSlogo.png.4b676687ac11f8e3a5733ce80e603e3f.png

Um, anyone ever heard of #VoteFortheGirls? Hello?

Please keep your self advertisement to a minimum - as stated in the forum rules: 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:19 AM, istersay said:

Copyright, Advertising, Slander/Libel, Linking & Other Legal Matters

• Only advertise your website in the Shameless Self-Promotion forum. We allow the advertisement of non-profit websites only. You may place a small (font size 2 or smaller) link to your website in your signature. We do not allow advertising links in a signature image. Exceptions to this rule will be granted on a case-by-case basis.

Due to the forum malfunction, we no longer have the Shameless Self-Promotion forum, but I see you posted a thread on your website in the Off Topic forum, which should be fine for now. Your signature was also against the forum rules, as stated above, so I removed the images. You may link to your website or the thread about your website in your signature, but from now on, please refrain from the continued advertisements in multiple threads. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Please keep your self advertisement to a minimum - as stated in the forum rules: 

Due to the forum malfunction, we no longer have the Shameless Self-Promotion forum, but I see you posted a thread on your website in the Off Topic forum, which should be fine for now. Your signature was also against the forum rules, as stated above, so I removed the images. You may link to your website or the thread about your website in your signature, but from now on, please refrain from the continued advertisements in multiple threads. Thank you. 

To be honest, things haven’t been going the way I have hoped and no resolution was found. If there is a resolution available I would love to see it. I’ve tried everything I could think of and nothing worked. 

It is not my intention to be sexist. I’m just concerned as well as being passionate or someone lied to me back in 2013.

IF I SEE A POST ABOUT FEMALE CONTESTANTS ON THE VOICE, I will make sure I have my say in this matter and I expect a response ASAP. 

Nonetheless I will do my best to abide by the forum rules and like nothing more than that. 

Sorry if I was going off topic but I have raised my objections obviously.

BTW, I’ve changed my comments because someone lied to me in 2013 or someone gave me misinformation and ready to fight.

Edited by avafrankie
Fixed my comments.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1