The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

Anastarzia Anaquway

1510df4fb0c0bf678541e2759a5c8ae3384f4332

tenor.gif

Hmmm these noms are tricky but not surprising, there were a number of Queens i wanted to save and a  number of Queens I wanted to cut. It was all tricky but I think Anastarzia Anaquway is a fair cut amongst these noms so ultimately I went with her. Plus I’m a fan of like half of the Queens nominated, so not going to cut them if I don’t have to. :haha: I will also do a new write-up as i know Chris doesn’t want to see Sola’s write-up again, soo let’s go. 

Anastarzia Anaquway is a Drag Queen who competed on Drag Race Canada Season 1. I feel like Anastarzia Anaquway has one of the most unique and interesting names of a Drag Queen. I really like it and think it’s pretty  cool. As a competitor, Anastarzia was fine but didn’t really stand out. It was cool she’s done many drag pageant competitions and won them over the years but it just didn’t seem to click on here on this competition. Her red Canadian fabric outfit from the premiere design episode was a really good look. Anastarzia had a really emotional moment and story on the Her-itage Moments episode where she talked about being shot in the Bahamas for being gay - and having to teach herself to breathe and walk again…. that was such a sad & tragic story. :broken: So glad she recovered from that. She did have a really nice pageantry runway look on this episode. I can’t remember how she did on the acting challenge as it’s not in my notes but thinking she was in the middle of the road? But the Not Sorry About It girl group rap battle was a really bad episode for her. :( Anastarzia struggled with the recording of the song. But not only that, she  also struggled with the dancing and choreography. I noticed her being really off and lacking so much energy. It was all lackluster. Then I also found her “Absolutely Not” lip sync performance lackluster and just there - but she was up against a strong lip sync performer in Tynomie, who really knew that song, so it was barely a comparison. It was sad how she had to battle against her close friend in Tynomie. But omggg ooooo I also remember how she didn’t leave a message on the mirror for the remaining queens. :dead: That was interesting. I would have liked seeing how Anastarzia would come back from that week but I wasn’t disappointed to see her go either. Anastarzia was fine and “just there” to me, where I didn’t dislike her but I didn’t get to see enough of her to be a proper fan. 

Saving: Alexis Mateo

4ef7526794f0395335d13cf758c4b47b.gif

Kennedy Davenport

kennedy-davenport-1561489905.png

I am not a Kennedy stan, but I definitely would not have her out this early, she was just the one I liked the least out of the remaining. I would have preferred to save Sahara and cut Monet but alas, it was not meant to be since apparently these cuts and saves are final and do not have 30 minute writeup time limits. Anyways, perhaps someone can bring Kennedy back. Kennedy is definitely a great lipsyncer, and can entertain quite a bit. She definitely won the final lip sync over Trixie but honestly, at that point who the eff cared about that season. It was a joke that Shangela was robbed of Top 2 and the win. Although I was even more livid at Ben for quitting. So that All Stars season was a mess and I feel bad that Kennedy had to be part of it, although to me, she was really just a bystander on that season. Anyways, sorry girl!

Save Miss Fame because there's no one better to save.