The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bringing Back: Joe Biden Eliminating: Donald Trump

Lily and I are bringing back Jaidynn Dior Fierce. Put some respeck on her name.      

Wally's the og rankdown villain

Posted Images

ILONA VERLEY

tenor.gif?itemid=17206844 b3e728503313ad76ddc294ec6ea9c9d221ec6d4f.gifv 893d8e2739efe3acd14c416b90d39b8773bcb1ab.gifv

"I'm Ilona Verley and I'm a freaking bitch!"

Having auditioned for Season 11 & Season 12 of RuPaul's Drag Race, Ilona Verley was finally able to be part of the franchise when was cast on the first ever season of Canada's Drag Race! Upon the ruveal of the cast, I had high hopes for Ilona as I was impressed by her looks posted on Instagram notable her signature pastel looks. Unfortunately for her, Ilona proved to be a disappointment as she struggled to standout in the weekly challenges - she was able to impress as Rebecca Moore, along with her "Québec-ky With The Good Hair" runway look.  And during her time on the show, Ilona certainly proved to be a lipsync assassin while going head to head with Tynomi Banks to Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend"  as well as "Hello" by Allie X against Priyanka. 

However, we cannot talk about Ilona without mentioning her importance as a drag queen in the franchise - she became the first ever indigenous queen to appear on any franchise of the franchise, notably as a two-spirited individual. For those unfamiliar with the term, two-spirited is a term to describe that the individual embodies both the male & female spirits within themselves. And her final look is incredibly important as it is an homage to her culture while bringing awareness to her stolen sisters as described so perfectly on her instagram: 

"If you are not familiar with the term MMIW I suggest you get familiar.
Canada has a really bad problem with missing & murdered indigenous women not getting the media recognition they deserve.
1000’s of indigenous women have been taken from the streets and even their homes over the last half century.
When are indigenous women going to stop being stolen on our own stolen land?" (Source: Ilona's instagram)

Since the show aired, Ilona came out as a proud Indigenous transwoman to which she credit the show for helping her connect with inner self - this was revealed in an Interview for Vogue which I recommend everyone to read as it also discuss her family's experience with Residential School.  Overall, Ilona was far from being the star of the season but I certainly hope that her participation on the show will continue the discussion on the importance of diversity

TOM SAVED: ACID BETTY

Edited by *Chris
  • Like 1

DELTA WORK (Season 3)

UvSZ.gif

Cutting a Heather that isn't Raja? Yeah, sounds like something that I would do. Delta is fiercely talented (and an Emmy winner to boot!) but I didn't enjoy her on the show at all, so this is an easy cut for me to make. Delta has amazing make up skills and is clearly very polished. She had some really flawless looks and is a pretty good lipsyncer. I just didn't care for anything she did and couldn't really name one entertaining thing she did for me all season long. She also had this really sad and defeated attitude during the season, especially in the second half. Idk, it just didn't seem like she was in the right headspace to do well. She has gone on to continue working for the show, I think she did Ru's wigs or something like that? 

Saving: Rock M Sakura

50 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Are all the write-ups in?

/bad host

I believe they are. What happens now? Sola does his noms next and the other 5 rankers take over for cuts - or do the 5 previous save/cutters make their comeback choices before he nominates? :unsure: 

27 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I believe they are. What happens now? Sola does his noms next and the other 5 rankers take over for cuts - or do the 5 previous save/cutters make their comeback choices before he nominates? :unsure: 

Solaris can post his noms whenever.

Group B can also post who they’re bringing back now if they wish, or they can wait until the end of the cycle. Either is fine with me. Anyone brought back can’t be nominated for the rest of the second cycle since they technically are eliminated until the end of the cycle regardless.

I’ll get the OP updated this afternoon.

33 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Solaris can post his noms whenever.

Group B can also post who they’re bringing back now if they wish, or they can wait until the end of the cycle. Either is fine with me. Anyone brought back can’t be nominated for the rest of the second cycle since they technically are eliminated until the end of the cycle regardless.

I’ll get the OP updated this afternoon.

Okay, thanks for answering all of this. :thumbs: :hug: 

The following queens are eligible for ru-instatement by @#jeah, @Deeee, @FrogLenzen, @~Tom~ and @Solaris.

Ilona Verley (CDR1)

April Carríon (S6)

Delta Work (S3)

Juice Boxx (CDR1)

Kenya Michaels (S4)

Widow Von'du (S12)

Eureka (S9/S10/HSS)

Stacy Layne Matthews (S3)

The Vixen (S10)

Tyra Sanchez (S2)

Sonique (S2/HSS)

Mrs. Kasha Davis (S7)

Shannel (S1/AS1)

Brita (S12)

Morgan McMichaels (S2/AS3)

Laila McQueen (S8)

Mystique Summers Madison (S2)

Mercedes Iman Diamond (S11)

Kyne (CDR1)

Mimi Imfust (S3/AS1)

Jade Jolie (S5)

Carmen Carrera (S3)

Akashia (S1)

Derrick Barry (S8/AS5)

Rebecca Glasscock (S1)

As they are all technically eliminated for the entire cycle (I'm just doing the first half of the bring backs now so I don't have to number everything at the end of the cycle /lazy), if you bring them back now, they can't be nominated by any of you until Cycle 3 begins. If you'd rather just wait until the end of the cycle to announce who you're bringing back, that's fine as well.

An advantage will be given to whomever brings back Morgan McMichaels.

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

The following queens are eligible for ru-instatement by @#jeah, @Deeee, @FrogLenzen, @~Tom~ and @Solaris.

Ilona Verley (CDR1)

April Carríon (S6)

Delta Work (S3)

Juice Boxx (CDR1)

Kenya Michaels (S4)

Widow Von'du (S12)

Eureka (S9/S10/HSS)

Stacy Layne Matthews (S3)

The Vixen (S10)

Tyra Sanchez (S2)

Sonique (S2/HSS)

Mrs. Kasha Davis (S7)

Shannel (S1/AS1)

Brita (S12)

Morgan McMichaels (S2/AS3)

Laila McQueen (S8)

Mystique Summers Madison (S2)

Mercedes Iman Diamond (S11)

Kyne (CDR1)

Mimi Imfust (S3/AS1)

Jade Jolie (S5)

Carmen Carrera (S3)

Akashia (S1)

Derrick Barry (S8/AS5)

Rebecca Glasscock (S1)

As they are all technically eliminated for the entire cycle (I'm just doing the first half of the bring backs now so I don't have to number everything at the end of the cycle /lazy), if you bring them back now, they can't be nominated by any of you until Cycle 3 begins. If you'd rather just wait until the end of the cycle to announce who you're bringing back, that's fine as well.

An advantage will be given to whomever brings back Morgan McMichaels.

So many Queens I want to bring back yet I cant bring any back. 😐

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, .Rei said:

Stacy, Shannel and Rebecca deserved to be brought back 

❤️ 

• Elliott changed the title to The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0