The Drag Race Rankdown 3.0

Elliott

Although sad to see Tyra and The Vivienne go, as I was a fan of theirs in the show. :( With The Vivienne being my actual favorite of her season.

And I'm not gonna get into outside of the show drama, as I barely know many of the Queens issues and dramas outside of the show. And am learning of it bit by bit through you all. Like I didn't know all of that stuff regarding Tyra.....and him even quitting drag. That is all quite sad to see. :( 

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Lol and I def toned down my noms. You betches will never be happy so maybe I’ll just nominate exactly who I want next time :giggle:

Lmao, I feel the same way after the ~drama~ my norms caused too. And you went 10x harder than I did. :haha:  

25 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I would. :haha: But you should do whatever you want. Half of the rankers can bring these Queens back anyway. :haha: 

Sadly, I can't. :broken: 

I thought we were the ones who could?

The Vixen

tenor.gif?itemid=11577860

While my save choice was a little difficult due to the queens nominated, this was an easy cut choice in this set of noms. The Villain..errr...The Vixen was a part of season 10 and at first I thought she'd be a good entertaining villain and had the abilities to back it up. While she did do well at first with a mermaid runway look and winning the country mini challenge in episode 2, it became apparent that her drag was not up to par with a lot of the other queens. She also was underwhelming in the Reading s Fundamental challenge which is something I look for in a good villain. While The Villain grew on me a bit on rewatch, her behavior in the reunion is not a good look and still makes me cringe to think about it. Turns out she's the drag daughter of Tyra Sanchez so fitting they both go out in the same round. She's still one of my least favorites in a good season so out she goes from the rankdown.

Saving: Sharon Needles

Edited by ~Tom~