๐Ÿ˜œ Cami Clune Fan Thread ๐Ÿ˜œ

echoap

I'm by no means a Billie Eilish stan but I like some of her music to a considerable extent. That said, Cami is a big Billie Eilish fan and she sounds really well singing her songs. In fact, she made me like these songs more than the original artist did tbhย :haha:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by echoap
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, echoap said:

I'm by no means a Billie Eilish stan but I like some her music to a considerable extent. That said, Cami is a big Billie Eilish fan and she sounds really well singing her songs. In fact, she made me like these songs more than the original artist did tbhย :haha:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Love these covers her tone is so magical. I think with the right song choice she can get that PV and she is capable of that after all she is a 4-chair turn.

Edited by Zainab Tufail
  • Like 2

If she chooses to sing Billie Eilish during the lives, the only songย I can see getting votes is "when the party's over" - but every one of those covers is good. I'm not necessarily the world's biggest Billie fan musically, but there's some gems in there (When the Party's Over,ย Lovely, My Future) and a well-done version of any of those gems can get people talking about you online (see: Max Boyle's KO, Zeek and Lara from The Voice AU's battle).

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

She looks like Chloe Kohanski here. She's gorgeous too and I'm excited for her blind audition performance.

Yeah, Cami looks really beautiful :wub:. Hope to see her audition during the first week of blinds ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Yeah, Cami looks really beautiful :wub:. Hope to see her audition during the first week of blinds ๐Ÿ˜‡

The only reason I'm expecting her to be week two was the fact her audition taped later on - there's likely at least one coach that commented about their team filling up and depending on the context of that statement,ย it might be hard to edit it out. I'd be happy to be wrong and see her in week one, though.

• Like 1

lowkey they did her a little dirty with the image they put on the video (or perhaps it was the moment that people SS'd the video) with her eyes half-closed in that weird way, but im really really excited to see her BA! i do agree that it will be later on, i dont even think week 2, probably week 3 imo

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

lowkey they did her a little dirty with the image they put on the video (or perhaps it was the moment that people SS'd the video) with her eyes half-closed in that weird way, but im really really excited to see her BA! i do agree that it will be later on, i dont even think week 2, probably week 3 imo

Pretty sure we're only gonna get 5 blinds episodes, given we only have 40 acts moving on from that point - and with four-chairs few and far between, they're not going to stick her in the same episode as WTW (who have to be in the last episode since they completed Team Blake), so she's probably going to be week 2 - though when in week 2 she goes is still up for debate.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

The only reason I'm expecting her to be week two was the fact her audition taped later on - there's likely at least one coach that commented about their team filling up and depending on the context of that statement,ย it might be hard to edit it out. I'd be happy to be wrong and see her in week one, though.

Yeah, realistically, her audition will probably be aired in week two. โ˜น๏ธ

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Pretty sure we're only gonna get 5 blinds episodes, given we only have 40 acts moving on from that point - and with four-chairs few and far between, they're not going to stick her in the same episode as WTW (who have to be in the last episode since they completed Team Blake), so she's probably going to be week 2 - though when in week 2 she goes is still up for debate.

oh shoot! i was so used to the one episode a week, what i meant was i thought she'd probably be episode 3, not week 3 ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, echoap said:

Cami got included in this seasonโ€™s first look :wub:

rgW9Xy0h_o.jpg

ย 

fPdNqalR_o.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

I didnโ€™t even realize it was her, thanks for posting!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š She looks gorgeous, and I canโ€™t wait to hear her sing.ย :ohyeah:ย 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Can't wait for our QUEEN to sing on THE VOICE. I am very anxiously waiting for her audition it must've been sounded heavenly when she sang SKINNY LOVE.ย 

Can't wait for her audition! I hope Cami abused the heck out of her beautiful vibrato on that songย :wub:.ย 

• Like 3