Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

ezgif-2-8828b506b8.gif

Taylor Swift: Round 2

Hello, welcome to Round 2. Before we start cutting I wanted to give you all an opportunity to guarantee limited safety for your absolute favorites or...you can take option 2 where you can pull a song that wasn't originally moved on into this round. Choose wisely. Your decision will affect the rest of this mini-rankdown.

Again you can either:

1) Move on two songs and keep them safe until the third to last round

2) Move on a song that was in the first 100 cut. This song will not be safe for the rest of the game but it won't live with "Macavity" in the group of first cuts. 

@*Amanda @*Diana @QueenKalie @Steven_ @*Chris @.Rei @1234567890 @Elliott @JC @~Tom~ @FrogLenzen @*Lily @goofycilla90 @#jeah @*Wallace @taylorkat

Just now, totes4totes said:

This song will not be safe for the rest of the game but it won't live with "Macavity" in the group of first cuts.

I'm living for this sentence

But also this is a fun twist! hard choice

I am choosing the second option and advancing It's Nice to Have a Friend so that Lover becomes the 3rd album to fully advance. I think that song is better than most that were left behind, and I like it better than some other tracks on Lover so I didn't feel good about it being the only one out. Also I think Lover is an extraordinary album, like the only detriment is that folklore came immediately after and is also extraordinary.

• Like 3

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

I am choosing the second option and advancing It's Nice to Have a Friend so that Lover becomes the 3rd album to fully advance. I think that song is better than most that were left behind, and I like it better than some other tracks on Lover so I didn't feel good about it being the only one out. Also I think Lover is an extraordinary album, like the only detriment is that folklore came immediately after and is also extraordinary.

You said the same thing in so many sentences that I thought this was @Deeee talking about T*ffany M*her for a second.

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You said the same thing in so many sentences that I thought this was @Deeee talking about T*ffany M*her for a second.

Hahahahaha WHERE IS JA DEE

In conclusion, I advanced that song because I like that song and also the album so if I advance that song it also advances the album which I like so I like that and that's what I'm going to do so that what I did because I like that song. And the album.