Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

probably the only thing I can comment related to a Swift ranking: let the Kendrick collab die. He's incredible but honestly every time he tries to collab with a pop (ish) act it ends in disaster (even if it does well commercially)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, *Amanda said:

:dead: 

Me when I eventually host a full-fledged Taylor Swift Rankdown: Rule #1 - You must have listened to her entire discography and not just the songs she chose as singles.

Amanda you are welcome to use the sample application I outlined before the official mini-rankdown started.

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Let him choose what he wants. :dead: Gosh. :lmao:

Thank you. ❤️ 

Anyway... I'm sick and tired of  the criticism towards me and the songs I advance forward. I'm not a big Swiftie like most of you all but I do enjoy a lot of her songs so I thought I  would be welcomed to play (which is yes mostly the singles but some album tracks too). :rolleyes: And I wasn't even planning on cutting non-singles that people are most passionate about. I don't even know if I want to play anymore because it's not fun right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

Sorry Wally. As one of her biggest fans on here, I have very strong opinions about her entire discography that I’m obviously very passionate about. But I don’t want to scare off anyone from continuing this round because they have very different opinions on her songs than I do. That was never my intention. :( 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you. ❤️ 

Anyway... I'm sick and tired of  the criticism towards me and the songs I advance forward. I'm not a big Swiftie like most of you all but I do enjoy a lot of her songs so I thought I  would be welcomed to play (which is yes mostly the singles but some album tracks too). :rolleyes: And I wasn't even planning on cutting non-singles that people are most passionate about. I don't even know if I want to play anymore because it's not fun right now.

I Love You Hug GIF

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Sorry Wally. As one of her biggest fans on here, I have very strong opinions about her entire discography that I’m obviously very passionate about. But I don’t want to scare off anyone from continuing this round because they have very different opinions on her songs than I do. That was never my intention. :( 

Ooh aww thanks for this and I understand regarding you being very passionate here. :hug:  

It was just a lot of comments towards me over the last week. I was wanting to play to support my favorite songs and I was planning on asking some of her biggest fans on cut suggestions as I don't want to cut the big fan favorite songs. I'm not trying or wanting to ruin the game for any of the biggest fans here. :hug: 

18 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Thank you. ❤️ 

Poor Wally! :(  But yeah Swifties are an interesting breed.....

Edited by QueenKalie

Just now, totes4totes said:

I have a busy day today (lololololol 5 hour long zoom meetings that i'm dipping out of right now lololololololol) so tomorrow I will hound down everybody who hasn't made posted their choice yet!

They’ve had like 3 days smh /s

On 6/9/2021 at 2:38 PM, *Amanda said:

This is why I didn't request Céline as my round :haha: 

Also apologies to Wally, as well - I have strong opinion when it comes to T.Swift discography where I feel the a lot of her singles shouldn't have been a single. 

In other news, I think we should just advance the Taylor's Version of the songs from Fearless, instead of the original version...  Not sure if any other Swifities are with me on that one but that's how I feel :haha: :ph34rwave:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

If we make it to Round 2 for this rankdown, other people should request Celine and Adele... :stealth:

Girl.... You think you're being cute eh? 

Edited by *Chris