Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

10 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

lol, I actually asked to sign up last night too! But since I was super late and you already figured everything out, I can sit it out and just do a public ranking at the end if that’s easier :yes:

My bad! I am all over the place today! Please play and advance two songs straight to the penultimate round, as Elliott did. :dead:

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I don't know if you've ever heard of Megan McCauley (she was a metal singer from the mid-2000s who was signed to Wind-Up and was set to go on tour with Evanescence before she left the label due to creative differences; she's now a popular Cosplay/Twitch gamer under the name May Leigh Damage who is also the lead singer for a Malaysian metal band), but she has this song from her first album that I was listening to yesterday and Andrew said it sounded like a Kesha song:

I found out about her from the RE, I will have to listen! 

Just now, *Lily said:

I love all of Kacey’s discography but already the thought of having to rank Golden Hour songs in the final physically pains me. It’s one of my all-time favourite albums and my rankings of the songs changes by the day.

Her divorce made me sad to listen to it for awhile. :( 

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I love all of Kacey’s discography but already the thought of having to rank Golden Hour songs in the final physically pains me. It’s one of my all-time favourite albums and my rankings of the songs changes by the day.

I’m struggling already as I love all of the three albums equally! 

• Like 2

Anybody: "Hi how are y-"

Me:

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Kacey Musgraves continuously pushes the envelope in the conservative country music genre, with progressive lyrics that definitely call upon the legacy of great acts that came before her, like Dolly Parton. Kacey Musgraves exists at the intersection of neotraditional country and pop music and refuses to be seen as a rebel, but rather a human that loves everybody for who they are.

• Haha 3