Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round)

FrogLenzen

After watching Black Is King, I wish The Lion King: The Gift got more love. It was always going to be a tough selection in the Beyoncé round but wow seeing the visuals for that album gave me even more appreciation for it ❤️ 

As we wrap up the Carrie Underwood round, let's celebrate her best covers that weren't eligible for the round. :wub: I'd have thought about advancing 1-2 of them if they were.

(Remember When is possibly my favorite cover of hers! So hard to decide though.)

Edited by ~Tom~
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

As we wrap up the Carrie Underwood round, let's celebrate her best covers that weren't eligible for the round. :wub: I'd have thought about advancing 1-2 of them if they were.

These were both listed as options at the start of the round. I was surprised Praying For Time never got picked.

On 7/17/2020 at 4:36 PM, Deeee said:

SINGLES

Praying For Time

RECORDED CHRISTMAS SONGS

Do You Hear What I Hear

So many great covers though. Not surprised, considering Carrie is amazing. ❤️ :haha: 

1 minute ago, miss denise said:

These were both listed as options at the start of the round. I was surprised Praying For Time never got picked.

So many great covers though. Not surprised, considering Carrie is amazing. ❤️ :haha: 

You know I thought I remembered Do You Hear What I hear on the front page but I didn't bother checking. :haha: It's worth showcasing though, same with Praying for Time. Best IGB performance that season! 

I'm actually rooting for the 3 girls to take out the 2 guys :giggle:but I think Natalie is going this round :( 

Oops I meant to post this in the Survivor thread LMAO @Alex95

Edited by JC
  • Haha 2