Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys Results)

FrogLenzen

19 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I don't know if music one was toxic, but I reiterate it was exhausting!

As a viewer I could tell that it definitely was toxic although James is gone and Dee has been mia so it this one might be less toxic? Maybe a little bit less I dunno.

Edited by QueenKalie

Just now, .Rei said:

oh ok, I didn't follow that one so I wouldn't know

I'm just glad that I'm hosting a rankdown about imaginary creatures from a video game series and anime targeted to a young audience, where everything runs smooth peaceful and everybody like each other 😇

6 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Nope, that would be the Actors/Actresses rankdown. People were called some pretty nasty names.

i think this is the gold standard for rankdowns that went really, REALLY bad 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I really don't know if I have the energy to participate in another music rankdown. The last game was very exhausting and toxic.... and took a lot out of me. :dead: 

You mean another rankdown run by me, I see how it is

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

You mean another rankdown run by me, I see how it is

Ahh nooo, nothing to do with you at all.  I think you do a wonderful job running games. I LOVE music and so many artists, but it just wasn't fun for me. 🙈 But I could be convinced later on, lol.

15 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Nope, that would be the Actors/Actresses rankdown. People were called some pretty nasty names.

I was in that game but was barely in any of the drama. I heard stuff but was pretty clueless on what went on behind the scenes.

The only drama I had was something where Alex (and I think you?) got mad at me for one of my battle rounds. But we cleared that up within minutes/hours. :haha: 

20 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I was in that game but was barely in any of the drama. I heard stuff but was pretty clueless on what went on behind the scenes.

The only drama I had was something where Alex (and I think you?) got mad at me for one of my battle rounds. But we cleared that up within minutes/hours. :haha: 

all the really bad drama was in PM/DMs (like those final cuts lmao)

51 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I'm just glad that I'm hosting a rankdown about imaginary creatures from a video game series and anime targeted to a young audience, where everything runs smooth peaceful and everybody like each other 😇

Fed Up Stare GIF

36 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I don’t know if I want to go through the stress of protecting Carrie from getting cut all over again.

35 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Yea that was stresseful, I remember!

Which is why I reiterate my suggestion to Andy of not including any Idol/Voice/X Factor/etc. alums. :haha:

1 hour ago, NGM said:

all the really bad drama was in PM/DMs (like those final cuts lmao)

Ah yeah I did hear all of the drama happened around that time, which i wasn't involved in. I would just tell people not to cut someone of my choice and I wouldn't cut someone of their choice. :haha: 

1 hour ago, Steven_ said:

I think the Television rankdown was the worst of the games I hosted. :stealth: But then again, I still don’t know everything that was said behind the scenes in the Actors rankdown.

The actors one was probably my least favourite to have participated in, due to drama and insults taking place in behind the scene. 

Music had its fair share of drama, behind the scene and in the thread too so I’d put that in second behind acting. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Ah yeah I did hear all of the drama happened around that time, which i wasn't involved in. I would just tell people not to cut someone of my choice and I wouldn't cut someone of their choice. :haha: 

Then someone would leak who your favourites were to get someone else to cut them and escape without blood on their hands.