American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh my lord....... I hope she gets cut in Hollywood or something, but I can already feel that the producers are going to pimp her because of her defiance against her mom and how popular she has been in the media. If she makes lives shes going to get those gen z votes 😐

• Confused 1

Just now, m1key said:

Oh my lord....... I hope she gets cut in Hollywood or something, but I can already feel that the producers are going to pimp her because of her defiance against her mom and how popular she has been in the media. If she makes lives shes going to get those gen z votes 😐

I can’t see her going far. The show has never pushed contestants through because they have notable parents. Also, what’s the issue with Gen Z votes? 😅

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I can’t see her going far. The show has never pushed contestants through because they have notable parents. Also, what’s the issue with Gen Z votes? 😅

Theres not really an issue, its just that there are a LOT of Gen Z and they are going to vote her because of her tiktok fame instead of her talent.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The show has never pushed contestants through because they have notable parents.

Gianna Isabella says hi! They pushed her to the lives, even if there are more deserving artists than her. Although that backfired on them because Gianna had lots of hates that time 😂. And yup I agree what's with the Gen Z votes? lol

EDIT: Ooh okay I get it

Edited by anonymouskid_35

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Gianna Isabella says hi! They pushed her to the lives, even if there are more deserving artists than her. Although that backfired on them because Gianna had lots of hates that time 😂. And yup I agree what's with the Gen Z votes? lol

Unpopular Opinion: I actually didn’t mind Gianna too much, which is probably why I don’t consider her an example of this. 😅

1 hour ago, m1key said:

Theres not really an issue, its just that there are a LOT of Gen Z and they are going to vote her because of her tiktok fame instead of her talent.

I doubt it will make a difference. Makayla was an AGT golden buzzer, yet she was never voted through by America... 😔

Edited by Bk1234

56 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

doubt it will make a difference. Makayla was an AGT golden buzzer, yet she was never voted through by America... 😔

Yeah it was such a bummer for me, I thought she will receive lots of support. Instead, again, the pretty boys made it farther than her lmao, still bitter about it (love Francisco though but I stan Makayla, meanwhile Louis, meh).

Her song choices did not do her any favors though, she should have sang a more popular song or something. But still, Makayla is a finale material. Slay me queen

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

To be honest too, Makayla is better than Just Sam for me? Vocally and that star quality? I really don't know why Idol did not push a Makayla win or even Francisco. Maybe bc of the movement (which I support, lemme make that clear) but still, they could have chosen a vocally better singer, for ratings I guess

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

To be honest too, Makayla is better than Just Sam for me? Vocally and that star quality? I really don't know why Idol did not push a Makayla win or even Francisco. Maybe bc of the movement (which I support, lemme make that clear) but still, they could have chosen a vocally better singer, for ratings I guess

I preferred her to Just Sam too. 😅 I thought Just Sam could never really get back to the performance quality that she showed in Hawaii, and for someone who was so emotional on camera, I felt she lacked it in some of her performances. 😕 I think the reason they pushed Just Sam so much was because they wanted to say “you can come from anywhere, and still win.” I think she is an ok winner, though I would have preferred Jonny or Francisco out of the Top 5. 🤷‍♂️ 

Just now, anticoronaperson said:

Gianna Isabella was talented, but would she have gotten as far as she did if her mom Brenda K. Starr wasn't best friends with Jennifer Lopez? She might have, but there's also the possibility that she might not have made it that far. Her mom being so close with Jennifer Lopez helped a little bit with the progress she made in the competition in my opinion.

She’s improved so much since American Idol! 😄

On 11/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, Bk1234 said:

Unpopular Opinion: I actually didn’t mind Gianna too much, which is probably why I don’t consider her an example of this. 😅

I doubt it will make a difference. Makayla was an AGT golden buzzer, yet she was never voted through by America... 😔

Mikayla didn’t have 1.4 million TikTok followers though. Claudia does.

22 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Mikayla didn’t have 1.4 million TikTok followers though. Claudia does.

True but that video from a few years ago wasn’t proof that she’s even good enough to make the lives. And Lauren Spencer Smith had a huge following and yes I do know she was Canadian but still she didn’t get voted through

Also, here is something quote online by Kellyanne Conway about Claudia Conway having an interest in singing.

https://people.com/music/kellyanne-conway-daughter-claudia-auditions-for-american-idol/

"Claudia's mom said Monday that she was invited to audition for the show in Ojai, California, and "the last three days have been a whirlwind of interviews, rehearsals and the actual audition. She [Claudia] calls it the 'coolest experience' of her life."

"Claudia and her siblings are taught to be independent self-starters and free thinkers who dream big and aim high. She sets goals and works toward them. Of course, American Idol is next level!" Kellyanne, 53, tells PEOPLE. "We are proud of Claudia for entering the arena and sharing her beautiful voice and inspirational message about mental health with others."

Kellyanne says her daughter's musicality has a long — and colorful — family history: Claudia was born singing, five minutes after her twin brother ...  or rather "actually, screaming, but it had a certain sweet tone to it," Kellyanne says. "She has been belting it out ever since."

Later, "Claudia tried to 'fire' her first piano teacher when she was 5 years old, an inexplicable and embarrassing episode that became my late father’s favorite story," Kellyanne says. "She is much more collaborative now, even as she will sit at the piano for hours teaching herself songs and lyrics by sound and allowing mom to introduce her to the 'oldies' from the '70s and '80s."

For his part, Claudia's dad was featured in one of her videos over the weekend, apparently filmed while behind the scenes of American Idol, where he lip-synced to Aly & AJ's "Potential Breakup Song" in a winking reference to a popular TikTok meme.

Claudia's dad is George Conway.

Edited by anticoronaperson

On Tik Tok, Claudia Conway sings Take Me To Church by Hozier and sounds good in it. I wish I could post the video, but I don't know how to post tik tok videos in here. That video is more recent than the one where she sings Remedy by Adele.

Actually, this link takes you right to the tik tok video.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-kellyanne-conways-daughter-auditions-video.htm

Edited by anticoronaperson