American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

On 10/5/2020 at 2:23 PM, Blirel said:

Here’s the list that we are pretty sure have auditioned before. Some have been shown in the past. Starred and second section is those who have made appearances. 

Nathan Walton (Season 3)

Bree A. (Season 3)

Vivie Myrick (Season 3)

Heaven Lee (Season 3)

not confirmed yet: Sheniel*** (Season 3)

Hannah Prestridge*** (from Treble Soul S3)

Christiaan Padavan*** (Season 2)

Ren Patrick*** (Season 3)

Courtney Timmons*** (Season 3)

Add to the list Erik Kris (Season 1 ABC) was never shown but he auditioned again today

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Is he any good?

I think he’s solid. So far of the celebrity judges singers I think I like him, Vahhley, and Aujane the best. All R & B singers so far. Vahhley and Aujane are a bit more pop though. 

Edited by Blirel
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blirel said:

I think he’s solid. So far of the celebrity judges singers I think I like him, Vahhley, and Aujane the best. All R & B singers so far. Vahhley and Aujane are a bit more pop though. 

I hope Grace Nourbash made it through. 🤞

On 10/5/2020 at 2:38 PM, Blirel said:

Aujané also made celebrity auditions! Here’s a clip of her

Interesting Aujane deleted her music clips on Instagram. Possibly some licensing or contract stuff. That makes me think she may have made it onto the show 🤔 

45 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Interesting Aujane deleted her music clips on Instagram. Possibly some licensing or contract stuff. That makes me think she may have made it onto the show 🤔 

That’s definitely a strong possibility. 🤔

Edited by Bk1234

So out of the three well known contestants who might be auditioning again next season here’s how I would rank them. All three of them have something else in common other than being from last season. They all got eliminated during group round/Hollywood Week Round 2 last season. All three of them also got all three judges to say yes. I’m saying that because sometimes contestants who make it to Hollywood only get two judges Instead of three to say yes.

1. Hannah Prestridge

2. Ren Patrick

3. Courtney Timmons

Jake Clark (he’s verified and 153K followers... not the first semi famous contestant. Lauren Spencer had around 60K I think at the start of the show and Vivian Hicks had 200K but was never shown)

... has been at Hollywood Roosevelt and mutual friends 

• Thanks 1