American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

TikTok followers are much more devoted than other SM followers. TikTok has gotten multiple unknown artists onto the charts and signed. 

Then we’ll just have to wait and see if she makes it to the voting rounds. 😊

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

Few on Idol have been as good as Candice, but why did she randomly get brought up?

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Blirel said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJx4hA6s/

also I don’t find her that good. But she isn’t bad

I wonder what Claudia Conway's audition song was. I think she at least made it to Hollywood if those two videos I posted are any indication of her singing abilities. If she was singing since she was born, I think she has a good shot in the competition.

Drake McCain is all but confirmed. He has many mutual followers from the Ojai auditions and is commenting on these announcements posts. 

I have compiled a list of people who have confirmed their status of auditioning. Does anyone know if I can somehow pin a spoiler tweet for everyone who auditioned at the beginning of the thread like in the past or no? 

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Drake McCain is all but confirmed. He has many mutual followers from the Ojai auditions and is commenting on these announcements posts. 

I have compiled a list of people who have confirmed their status of auditioning. Does anyone know if I can somehow pin a spoiler tweet for everyone who auditioned at the beginning of the thread like in the past or no? 

No, you would have to edit the main post, but since you didn’t create the thread, I’m not sure what you could do. I’m pretty sure there is a way to change the thread creator, but you’d have to ask @istersay I think. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Blirel said:

you can tag the OP, or message them :thumbs: @Idol Maniac 

for a spoiler, use a [ spoiler ] tag before the txt , with no spaces 

like this 

• Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Blirel said:

I just realized that Drake is from Season 17 of American Idol! :lmao:

• istersay changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - February 14, 2021
  • Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic