American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

On 11/15/2020 at 8:03 PM, Bk1234 said:

Unpopular Opinion: I actually didn’t mind Gianna too much, which is probably why I don’t consider her an example of this. 😅

I doubt it will make a difference. Makayla was an AGT golden buzzer, yet she was never voted through by America... 😔

Mikayla didn’t have 1.4 million TikTok followers though. Claudia does.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve decided to keep stuff pretty broad for the time being. I will reveal locations once I get them/ dates as in the past. I’ll continue to compile my doc but I don’t think new people auditioning shou

Thank you so much @Blirel and @Bk1234 😊. Grace Nourbash is my daughter. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Q

22 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Mikayla didn’t have 1.4 million TikTok followers though. Claudia does.

True but that video from a few years ago wasn’t proof that she’s even good enough to make the lives. And Lauren Spencer Smith had a huge following and yes I do know she was Canadian but still she didn’t get voted through

Also, here is something quote online by Kellyanne Conway about Claudia Conway having an interest in singing.

https://people.com/music/kellyanne-conway-daughter-claudia-auditions-for-american-idol/

"Claudia's mom said Monday that she was invited to audition for the show in Ojai, California, and "the last three days have been a whirlwind of interviews, rehearsals and the actual audition. She [Claudia] calls it the 'coolest experience' of her life."

"Claudia and her siblings are taught to be independent self-starters and free thinkers who dream big and aim high. She sets goals and works toward them. Of course, American Idol is next level!" Kellyanne, 53, tells PEOPLE. "We are proud of Claudia for entering the arena and sharing her beautiful voice and inspirational message about mental health with others."

Kellyanne says her daughter's musicality has a long — and colorful — family history: Claudia was born singing, five minutes after her twin brother ...  or rather "actually, screaming, but it had a certain sweet tone to it," Kellyanne says. "She has been belting it out ever since."

Later, "Claudia tried to 'fire' her first piano teacher when she was 5 years old, an inexplicable and embarrassing episode that became my late father’s favorite story," Kellyanne says. "She is much more collaborative now, even as she will sit at the piano for hours teaching herself songs and lyrics by sound and allowing mom to introduce her to the 'oldies' from the '70s and '80s."

For his part, Claudia's dad was featured in one of her videos over the weekend, apparently filmed while behind the scenes of American Idol, where he lip-synced to Aly & AJ's "Potential Breakup Song" in a winking reference to a popular TikTok meme.

Claudia's dad is George Conway.

Edited by anticoronaperson

On Tik Tok, Claudia Conway sings Take Me To Church by Hozier and sounds good in it. I wish I could post the video, but I don't know how to post tik tok videos in here. That video is more recent than the one where she sings Remedy by Adele.

Actually, this link takes you right to the tik tok video.

https://www.mjsbigblog.com/american-idol-kellyanne-conways-daughter-auditions-video.htm

Edited by anticoronaperson
1 hour ago, AngelaKD said:

TikTok followers are much more devoted than other SM followers. TikTok has gotten multiple unknown artists onto the charts and signed. 

Then we’ll just have to wait and see if she makes it to the voting rounds. 😊

20 hours ago, Blirel said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJx4hA6s/

also I don’t find her that good. But she isn’t bad

I wonder what Claudia Conway's audition song was. I think she at least made it to Hollywood if those two videos I posted are any indication of her singing abilities. If she was singing since she was born, I think she has a good shot in the competition.

Drake McCain is all but confirmed. He has many mutual followers from the Ojai auditions and is commenting on these announcements posts. 

I have compiled a list of people who have confirmed their status of auditioning. Does anyone know if I can somehow pin a spoiler tweet for everyone who auditioned at the beginning of the thread like in the past or no? 

2 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Drake McCain is all but confirmed. He has many mutual followers from the Ojai auditions and is commenting on these announcements posts. 

I have compiled a list of people who have confirmed their status of auditioning. Does anyone know if I can somehow pin a spoiler tweet for everyone who auditioned at the beginning of the thread like in the past or no? 

No, you would have to edit the main post, but since you didn’t create the thread, I’m not sure what you could do. I’m pretty sure there is a way to change the thread creator, but you’d have to ask @istersay I think. 

• Like 1
  • istersay changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - February 14, 2021
  • Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad