American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

55 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

I can see them doing things the S1-S9 Hollywood Week way this year. The Top 20/24 are chosen based solely on HW performances. No extra round in Hawaii, Vegas, etc. 

I agree with this, but they have  14 weeks of episodes to fill this season and Auditions and Hollywood combined usually only take up 4-5 of those weeks. I dont see them spending 9-10 weeks on lives so what would they fill it with instead? 

19 hours ago, m1key said:

I agree with this, but they have  14 weeks of episodes to fill this season and Auditions and Hollywood combined usually only take up 4-5 of those weeks. I dont see them spending 9-10 weeks on lives so what would they fill it with instead? 

Maybe they do add in extra audition episodes. You know how sometimes there are auditions of contestants that we wish we got to see but didn't because they can only air so much? Maybe that is what they do so we get to know more of the contestants who auditioned.

It appears certain people stayed in Hollywood longer but they may have gotten there later. Not sure if this means they made it further or not as I’m sure they would’ve had to schedule flights prior to the trip so it’s probably just a coincidence 

3 hours ago, Blirel said:

It appears certain people stayed in Hollywood longer but they may have gotten there later. Not sure if this means they made it further or not as I’m sure they would’ve had to schedule flights prior to the trip so it’s probably just a coincidence 

Like who? Do you know who has made it the rounds of Hollywood that already happened?

16 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Like who? Do you know who has made it the rounds of Hollywood that already happened?

No I do not. My info is solely based on socials and without an audience this year... I’m not sure I can confirm anything. But it is possible that you get sent home as soon as you’re cut this year

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

No I do not. My info is solely based on socials and without an audience this year... I’m not sure I can confirm anything. But it is possible that you get sent home as soon as you’re cut this year

So we will probably have to wait until the show airs to find out who makes it to Hollywood and Top 20 or Top 24.

1 hour ago, anticoronaperson said:

Isn't the Idol Pad made by someone who happens to be in the audience when the Hollywood Week rounds start or do they have connections to people who are in the audience when the Hollywood Week rounds start?

I’m pretty sure the idol pad is the one who creates this thread but could be wrong. I thought idol maniac is the idol pad and I think they just have good sources

1 hour ago, Blirel said:

I’m pretty sure the idol pad is the one who creates this thread but could be wrong. I thought idol maniac is the idol pad and I think they just have good sources

Idol Maniac/The Idol Pad are the same person. They get their spoilers through a secret source, not the audience. 

Edited by m1key

I dont know if anybody posted this here, but Lionel Richie posted this last week:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrMqDWHL85/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Walking into Hollywood Week like..."

This confirms that Hollywood Week is 100% happening at the Dolby Theater, now its just about wondering how many people are attending and how they are going to do Lines of Ten and Duets/Groups. 

Edited by m1key
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, m1key said:

I dont know if anybody posted this here, but Lionel Richie posted this last week:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIrMqDWHL85/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"Walking into Hollywood Week like..."

This confirms that Hollywood Week is 100% happening at the Dolby Theater, now its just about wondering how many people are attending and how they are going to do Lines of Ten and Duets/Groups. 

Look I’m all for this happening if it can done in a safe way that involves social distancing.

Edited by anticoronaperson

• Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad
1 hour ago, x3 because of u said:

Looks like Andrea Valles is another contestant. Fingers crossed she makes it to Hollywood! She was on La Banda and Reina de la Canción, both shows on the Spanish-language channel Univision.

Twitter: Andrea Valles

IG: Andrea Valles

Audition for La Banda: YouTube

Original Music: Spotify

I love bilingual singers. :wub: 

4 minutes ago, x3 because of u said:

Andrea and Uche! I love how all these reality show contestants always seem to know each other.

Not that I don’t like this, but how is this considered a Season 19 spoiler? Also, which reality show was Andrea from? I don’t remember her being on American Idol.

Edited by anticoronaperson