American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Jake Clark (he’s verified and 153K followers... not the first semi famous contestant. Lauren Spencer had around 60K I think at the start of the show and Vivian Hicks had 200K but was never shown)

... has been at Hollywood Roosevelt and mutual friends 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve decided to keep stuff pretty broad for the time being. I will reveal locations once I get them/ dates as in the past. I’ll continue to compile my doc but I don’t think new people auditioning shou

Q

This looks like a publicity stunt. The whole thing with Katy and everything screams publicity. I could see her crash and burn in Hollywood though

5 hours ago, Blirel said:

Big Reveal: According to some recent follows/following: Jason Warrior (The Voice/ The Four) has auditioned. 

Ooh, that’s great news if true!!!! :clap:

So are the judges going to have separate desks for Hollywood Week, Hawaii or whatever location they do for Green Mile and basically the rest of the show? Also, how are they going to have mentors for some weeks? Would it be virtual? How are they going to guests perform their songs for results show? Is that going to be virtual too? Would Bobby Bones get tested before coming back as a mentor later on in the show? How often are the judges and contestants going to be tested?

50 minutes ago, anticoronaperson said:

So are the judges going to have separate desks for Hollywood Week, Hawaii or whatever location they do for Green Mile and basically the rest of the show? Also, how are they going to have mentors for some weeks? Would it be virtual? How are they going to guests perform their songs for results show? Is that going to be virtual too? Would Bobby Bones get tested before coming back as a mentor later on in the show? How often are the judges and contestants going to be tested?

The judges are more than likely going to have separated desks for the entire season. I don't see them going to Hawaii this year or in the foreseeable future because traveling is too much of a risk. As for mentors, they can easily social distance or have the mentors wear masks. On AGT I know that the acts had to get tested at least three times a week, and guest performances were all pre recorded and socially distant. I assume Idol will do the same. 

• Like 1

A bit random but I’d like people to know that most of these people probably will not make it far onto the show so don’t think I’m wrong when the actual top 40 spoilers come out. Also if we get names but are unable to find a last name or social media... my name recognition should be able to help. I’ll keep searching and making lists 

• Like 1

Also... 4 contestants spotted together and posted. They all departed a few days ago but this further confirms all 4.

from left to right (Alexa, Dr Soul, Isa(Bella) Velasquez, and Connor Ball) - posted by Isa

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Also... 4 contestants spotted together and posted. They all departed a few days ago but this further confirms all 4.

from left to right (Alexa, Dr Soul, Isa(Bella) Velasquez, and Connor Ball) - posted by Isa

Ooh interesting! I love how it says “Secret Location.” 😂

Here is one of the posts that says Jake Clark is at the Hollywood Roosevelt... 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Edited by Bk1234
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Ooh interesting! I love how it says “Secret Location.” 😂

Here is one of the posts that says Jake Clark is at the Hollywood Roosevelt... 

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Yep my list is about 50 deep of possibles but posting the ones that are basically for sures.

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Blirel said:

Ben Dodson (most likely auditioned)

Seems likely, especially considering the location is Los Angeles/Hollywood in this post... ⬇️⬇️

Edited by Bk1234
4 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

You know how the judges normally give out the golden tickets? Are they still going to be doing that with what is currently going on or no?

I’m sure Ryan will or someone. They might mask up when they exit but idk

• Like 1