American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simon Cowell's "COMEBACK" when Luke Bryan is at the ACM awards or Morgan Wallen's "COMEBACK" when he performs opposite the THE ACM AWARDS. repeat NO ONE IS COMING BACK.

locking for a few minutes or so, cleanup on aisle 9     

Few on Idol have been as good as Candice, but why did she randomly get brought up?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

OMG YAY. This!! I just hope she doesn't get robbed like Makayla last season. Definitely will listen to her more

Yes, Makayla was robbed last season, hopefully Vahhley has better luck! 🤞

On 11/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, Blirel said:

Today’s feature: Casey Bishop

She also auditioned in Ojai. She looks pretty young and I’d describe her as an indie pop artist who sometimes takes on alt rock. 

Here’s her rendition of Billie Eilish’s version of Bad: 

https://youtu.be/sKn8kK1rt80

How far do you think she could go? 

Edited by Bk1234
On 11/24/2020 at 11:44 AM, Blirel said:

Today’s feature: Casey Bishop

She also auditioned in Ojai. She looks pretty young and I’d describe her as an indie pop artist who sometimes takes on alt rock. 

Here’s her rendition of Billie Eilish’s version of Bad: 

https://youtu.be/sKn8kK1rt80

You mean Bad Guy? Billie Eilish's song is called Bad Guy.

5 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

You mean Bad Guy? Billie Eilish's song is called Bad Guy.

No this is Billie Eilish’s cover of Bad by Michael Jackson. I forgot to do a feature today. I’ll do two tomorrow to make up for it

Edited by Blirel
12 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

How far do you think she could go? 

I think she’s in a lane with several singers. She’s a little jazzy but probably a pop singer. I think as always it depends on whose got the best live vocals and stage presence. It’s tough to say

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Blirel said:

No this is Billie Eilish’s cover of Bad by Michael Jackson. I forgot to do a feature today. I’ll do two tomorrow to make up for it

Oh I didn't realize you were referring to the Michael Jackson song. If you had said Billie Eilish's cover of Michael Jackson's Bad, then I would have known what you are referring to.

1 minute ago, Blirel said:

And now for the second one. One of my favorite to date that I’ve discovered. He’s a bit raw but his tone is incredible. 

Cross Mathis aka Cruzzo

He’s got a lot of originals as well. His tone is kind of soulful pop; probably similar style/lane to Francisco.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGLZhIvBLl8/?igshid=1nfhs9yi66pmh

Wow, what a cool tone! 😀

8 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

There’s the possibility that the Coronavirus might affect this season.

I dont think it will. The only reason last season had to use the at-home format was because little was known about how dangerous the virus was, there werent any ways to control it, and it came about VERY quickly. Now, there is more knowledge on the virus, readily available testing, ways to social distance, and the ability to quarantine people. Unless there is a large Covid outbreak on the set, the season will go as planned.

Edited by m1key
  • istersay changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - February 14, 2021
  • Idol Maniac changed the title to American Idol Season 19 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic