The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

"KNEE ON HER FACE!"

"Put her knee on my face?"

"Yes! Push her!"

"Her knee in my face? That's the motivation I needed. Not only am I gonna take your friend out, but Imma get you ass when I come back. Let's go! Now I'm pumped!"

Iconic :wub::wub: :wub: :wub: 

• Like 1

Kaycee Clark

the-challenge-tout.jpg

Everything about Kaycee these past few months has actually fascinated me! I legit don't know where the Kaycee from Big Brother has gone :dead:. Do I want that Kaycee back? I'm not sure. The Kaycee from Big Brother 20 is one of the most boring human beings alive. Kaycee was a piece of furniture in the Big Brother 20 house who got in a random fight with Scottie. She made some good connections on both sides of the house which helped get her to the end. Then she went on a comp spree and tore the house apart to narrowly defeat Tyler in a 5-4 victory. The story was not Kaycee winning though (despite the fact that she was the first WOC to win since Jun in S4 and the first queer woman to win). The story was Tyler losing. Kaycee was furniture who I assumed we would never see again.

The Challenge wanted her for some reason though! So she makes her way to Total Madness with Bayleigh, Swaggy C, and Fessy. As I guessed, Kaycee performed well. Boring, but well. But then she got into lots of relationship drama, lowkey cheating on her gf, f*cking Bayleigh over, and just being kind of messy. I was SHOCKED to see this messy side of Kaycee come out. While I quit Total Madness halfway through, I caught up on everything Kaycee and Bayleigh (especially since it seemed very likely they were about to being back together again in the Big Brother house). Though I'm not Bayleigh stan, I was firmly #TeamBayleigh in their feud. Yes, Kaycee totally chose her new friends over Bayleigh! And while that's just strategy, she was 100% working against Bayleigh and attempting to f*ck her over. Bayleigh had every right to call her out. It seems Kaycee made it to the final and lost to Jenny West. I never watched a second of the final so............ 🙈.

After The Challenge, Kaycee has been twice as messy. While she seemed like a lock for All-Stars 2 (just because they wanted winners back and she helps make the cast more diverse), Kaycee did everything in her power to lose that opportunity. Partying in Miami without a mask with Josh Martinez and posting it all over social media, angrily ranting about "Karen's" telling her to wear a mask, videos of her sick as a dog right before BB sequester starts, and then entering and immediately getting kicked out of sequester :dead:. I obviously don't wish CO-VID on anyone and I hope she didn't have it/doesn't have it/is feeling better. But for whatever happened to have happened we are now seemingly getting Keesha Smith on All-Stars 2 instead of Kaycee. So from the bottom of my heart Kaycee, thank you so much! Giving me the gift of Keesha is the best thing you've done for the world of reality television.

Edited by Alex95

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

I have to assume she might've been iconic on her Real World season or something

The Real World: Cancun is super, super, super toxic and dramatic. So of course the producers hoped that she would bring more to the table.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Enjoy Da'Vonne slay his partner!

I love every time she says IMA GET YO AZZ. She says it so matter of fact and non-threatening, but you know she gon get yo azz! :giggle:

I will finish updating the first page and maybe post Cycle IX later tonight or tomorrow depending on how late it is.

• Haha 1

1*37FykLeUlvYnBmo5_31fRw.jpeg

CYCLE IX: FRESH MEAT

Cycle IX honors the twelfth season of The Challenge! This is where the numbers no longer match because I am not about sequels like BOTS II, Inferno II, and Gauntlet II.

For this cycle, we will have some Fresh Meat control the game now aka our audience members / the public non-rankers. They will not only be choosing 20 members for nomination, but they will also have the power to bring back 2 players into the game. Rankers will save/cut twice once the public nominations are revealed, but must finish their first save/cut write-up before they start their second.

For our Fresh Meat, please PM me your RANKED top TEN challengers that you would like to be put up for nomination. You will be giving them points from 10-1 with 10 points being given to the competitor you would MOST like nominated. The 20 challengers with the most points will be put up for nomination. YOU CANNOT NOMINATE THE THREE SURVIVORS FROM THE INFERNO BELOW.

Lucky Inferno survivors immune from FRESH MEAT nominations:

Yes Duffy
Victor Arroyo
Ashley Mitchell

Additionally, Fresh Meat, please PM me your RANKED top THREE eliminated challengers that you would like to BRING BACK to the game! Please rank them 3-1 with 3 points given to the competitor you would MOST like to BRING BACK! The 2 challengers with the most points will be brought back from the dead into the competition and will be immune for the next TWO cycles.

ALL ELIMINATED AND REMAINING CONTESTANTS CAN BE FOUND IN THE SECOND AND THIRD POSTS OF THIS THREAD ON THE FIRST PAGE. PLEASE REACH OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY TROUBLE FINDING THIS INFORMATION!

I am tagging the rankers that I remember posting in this thread, but I may have missed some, so please tag or spread the word to any other public members that may be interested in sending me their rankings! To all the FRESH MEAT, please PM your rankings! I will give the FRESH MEAT a couple days to submit their rankings, so they have until Monday, August 10 at 10pm EDT to PM their rankings. This will also likely be the time that I post the nominations for our rankers as you guys are all night owls thankfully ❤️ Please reach out if you have any questions!

@*Lily @Zoey @*Chris @Steven_ @Elliott @DScott @Solaris

@Zoey It's your time to shine! 😘

Rankers you get a break for now so enjoy it! Unless you want to campaign to your friends :giggle:

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

Edited by JC

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Cody confirming on the BB live feeds that Paulie was asked to do last season and got pulled at the last second :giggle:

Oh was he cut from casting :giggle:sucks to suck

On 8/8/2020 at 8:09 PM, Alex95 said:

Cody confirming on the BB live feeds that Paulie was asked to do last season and got pulled at the last second :giggle:

Oh my. :haha:  

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Lol sorry in advance though I really don't know too much about a lot of these people so picking 10 of these to have nominated is a hard call :haha:

Lol I say the same thing every time I nominate in here. :dead:  So I can relate. :haha: