The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

1*37FykLeUlvYnBmo5_31fRw.jpeg

CYCLE IX: FRESH MEAT

Thank you to our fabulous fresh meat below for sending in their dramatic nominations. This should be the best round yet!

@*Lily @Zoey @*Chris @Steven_ @DScott @goofycilla90

The two bringbacks will be revealed after the save/cut round is complete! Remember, each ranker will be doing TWO saves/cuts but must complete the first write-up before they can post the second save/cut. First come, first serve!

Here are your FRESH MEAT nominations:

Josh Martinez

Christopher "Swaggy C" Williams

Wes Bergmann

Kyle Christie

Ashley Cain

Cara Maria Sorbello

Chris "CT" Tamburello

Jake Bronstein

Natalie Negrotti

Faith Stowers

Leah Gillingwater

Melissa Reeves

Esther Falana

Mattie Lynn Breaux

Bayleigh Dayton

Tula "Big T" Fazakerley

Brad Fiorenza

Britni Thornton

Da'Vonne Rogers

Jennifer "Jenny" West

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

Swaggy C Williams

1*41uhT-JVCv7DgnBNTZlr-A.jpeg

Swaggy C got his start in the Big Brother house on season 20. I won't spend too much time talking about him there as this is a Challenge rankdown, but I wasn't too big of a fan of him, despite liking his side of the house. So I can't say I was over the moon when I heard he was gonna be on the Total Madness cast. Though I also figured that his brand was more well-suited for MTV than Big Brother. And I was right! I certainly enjoyed him more. There were more arrogant men and and bigger personalities so he kind of got lost in the pack. He got in a fight with Josh over playing both sides around the time I stopped watching the season. I think I was on Josh's side and thought he had a valid argument, but he was so messy about it I ended up rooting for Swaggy. A few episodes later though, he got sent home after an elimination against Cory. Bayleigh getting to be on her own again :wub:. Swaggy's allegedly quit reality tv and I'm fine with that.

Save Da'Vonne

Tula "Big T" Fazakerley

260?cb=20200304175342

Per usual, I have no idea who I am writing about so whatever. I just want to know who nominated Da'Vonne Rogers and why? I just want to talk is all. Real talk. Let's have a kiki. Tula "Big T" Fazakerley was a contestant from Shipwrecked: Battle of the Islands (2019). She competed on War of the Worlds 2 and Total Madness. She was only on 2 challenges so she should be an easy write-up. And she didn't last long for either of them We love a short write-up. Big T was medically diqsualified from the competition after lacerating her foot on one of the challenges and partnered up with Georgie on another. I hope this is 100 words!

Edited by 1234567890
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Lolz I was gonna cut Cara Maria and save Big T next. I wanted to wait for my longer writeup for later. The bitch really should not still be in the game.

Damn, I'm sorry. :( I just rushed to make any cut once I saw Da'Vonne saved.

Ashley Cain

0*oEtqQb2KZTwcGXZV

Let's keep it real here...steroids? Yes or yes? I mean come on. Ashley was on the 33rd season of The Challenge, War of the Worlds. He was partnered up with Kam! He didn't have much of a storyline until he got in a fight with Josh later in the season, which to me clearly seemed like two cast members realizing they weren't doing much of anything and thirsty for airtime. Ashley won that duel when he and Kam beat Amanda and Josh in elimination (though I believe there's some controversy around that elimination whether or not the rules were explained properly, but it could just be Josh and Amanda bitching (:wub:). However, he goes right back into elimination with Kam shortly after and loses against Paulie and Ninja, right before the pairs twist was ending. Didn't really like him and he only did one season. Fine enough to eliminate here, I doubt we'll be seeing him again.

Save Jenny

Faith Stowers

260?cb=20190822214542

I didn't even know who both of the people I cut were before making them. The fact that they are both black women is unfortunate but you guys do know I am mostly clueless about most of these people and I do want Da'Vonne and Bayleigh saved. And Natalie, of course. Wes and CT were saved from what I am sure was @Zoey's doing so the fact that they are saved is decision. Faith Hope Stowers was a contestant from Vanderpump Rules and Ex on the Beach 1. She competed on Final Reckoning and War of the Worlds 2. All this information means nothing to me. :dead: On Final Reckoning she was partnered with Angela and didn't last long and on War of the Worlds 2 Faith withdrew from the game prior to the "Firestarter" elimination due to an altercation with Bear, Kyle and Theo. She was about to throw down with 3 people? I guess she is a baddie. Unfortunately, I don't know her and she exits the rankdown.