The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

On 8/12/2020 at 1:19 AM, QueenKalie said:

Bayleigh Dayton

Will get a pic when my internet comes back.

Not my first choice to cut here but oh well at least I don't need to resort to the wiki to talk about her which is nice since I'm on my phone and that would just be annoying. Bayleigh came from Big Brother 20 where she met Swaggy and they fell in love and got married. Happy for them but on Big Brother I never really cared for either of them. So they were on the latest season of the challenge and they did pretty good for Rookies. Especially Bayleigh she did a lot better than I thought she would she even won an elimination. She got screwed over by Kaycee and that was kind of an epic moment. I bet we will see them in the future or at least Bayleigh who is currently back on Big Brother. But I dont feel like writing anymore on my phone so out she goes from this rankdown now.

Saving Melissa Reeves

Don't forget to add a pic of Bayleigh!

Cycle X will be posted tomorrow! Should be a juicy one :giggle:

Duel_281x105.jpg

CYCLE X: THE DUEL

Cycle X honors the 13th season of The Challenge! For this cycle, there will be five duels (randomizer decides duels between the rankers). The rankers not part of the duel will vote for the winner. The winner of the duel will have a great power that can change the course of the game. All rankers must vote for one ranker to make a decision all by him/herself. This ranker will have the power to eliminate any contestant of his/her choice.

image.png.56919f6c4415f82a9c44505a95b2f3c8.png

Randomizer has decided The Duels will be:

Dee vs. Alex

Alex vs. Victoria

Victoria vs. Wally

Wally vs. QK

QK vs. Dee

Cycle IX deemed the following contestants immune from Cycle X elimination:

Robin Hibbard

Theo Campbell

Kyle Christie

Brad Fiorenza

Natalie Negrotti

Cara Maria Sorbello

Melissa Reeves

Britni Thornton

Chris "CT" Tamburello

Wes Bergmann

Da'Vonne Rogers

Jennifer "Jenny" West

First up, it is @Deeee vs. @Alex95

@*Wallace @QueenKalie and @1234567890 must now vote for one to have the power to eliminate any contestant remaining in the rankdown other than ones with immunity. Votes can change until majority is reached, which is just 2, so probably not much changing will happen. Duel members may campaign publicly and privately to convince the voters.

YOU ARE VOTING FOR THE WINNER WHEN YOU POST PUBLICLY.

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

16 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

So do I just have to pick someone without knowing who they are gonna cut? If someone wants this power let me know. And if you wanna tell me who you are gonna cut that works too 😂

They can tell you or not tell you who they're going to cut, but they can also lie about who they're going to cut to get the power.

12 hours for @*Wallace @QueenKalie and @1234567890 to vote. If no decision is made or there is tie, randomizer will decide a random cast member to eliminate!

34 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

So do I just have to pick someone without knowing who they are gonna cut? If someone wants this power let me know. And if you wanna tell me who you are gonna cut that works too 😂

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Omg LMAOOO this is so scary. :dead: I don't know who to trust more and who would cut bigger faves of mine. :lmao:Gotta think this through, lol.

Just vote me. I’m going to cut a fodder guy and girl tbh.

9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I have more history with cutting fodder and Dee just cut your boy Josh Martinez, Wally but sure :/

Omgg calling Josh "my boy." :dead: I have a reason, which you'll see soon....but I hope I don't regret my vote with Dee here. :shiver:

@Deeee has until tomorrow noon to post his cut/writeup, otherwise @Alex95 can make the cut. I am giving some leeway due to it being the weekend. If neither has made a cut by the time I check tomorrow evening, randomizer will decide and @Deeee will be assigned the writeup.