The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

@Alex95 solid write-up on Mike. He is actually a very intriguing cast member, and I would recommend checking out his season of The Real World whenever you finish your few remaining seasons of The Challenge. His backstory is really, really tragic and he has a pretty compelling storyline on there as well. I think it will change your perception of Dustin as well. 👀

Edited by Deeee

38 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@JC 🤎

I literally fail did not realize you guys did all the writeups, also had to move yesterday and it was absolutely awful! THANKS LOVES! 

@QueenKalie when you get a chance, can you please add pics to your last two writeups, thanks! 

Oh and also I'll post the next cycle tonight, I think you guys can guess what it will be called :giggle:

Edited by JC

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I didn't have to do any write-ups? ❤️

giving big brother GIF

Thanks to @Deeee for doing three writeups and everyone else for doing at least one :giggle:

You should make up for it next time there's a group cut ❤️ 

Victoria’s cat died so out of respect for her I don’t want to post the next round tonight. We love you Victoria sending lots of hugs! ❤️ 

• Like 1

Inferno_281x105.jpg

CYCLE VIII: THE INFERNO

Cycle VIII honors the eighth season of The Challenge! Each of you will nominate a team of 3 for the Inferno. Randomizer will decide the beginning of a safety chain. That group is safe and will select another ranker's team for safety. The chosen ranker will then continue to chain onto another group. This will happen until only one group is left and that group is eliminated. The eliminated group will then start the next round of the safety chain. Once there are two teams left, the other three rankers will vote to save one team of 3. Everyone else will be eliminated. Nominators are responsible for the write-ups and they must be completed before the next cycle begins.

Lucky Gauntlet survivors immune from Inferno:

Colie Edison

Dan Renzi

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace

Please post your teams publicly. Once everyone finalizes their teams, I will post the randomizer decision for the start of the first safety chain!

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I'm very confused are we nominating people we want safe or eliminated?

Eliminated because only one team will survive!

I'm too upset to even look at the noms at drive my brain crazy trying to come up with noms so the first person suggest noms will be the ones I go with. Okay, well the first person will get 2 noms and the second person to post will get the other.

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I'm too upset to even look at the noms at drive my brain crazy trying to come up with noms so the first person suggest noms will be the ones I go with. Okay, well the first person will get 2 noms and the second person to post will get the other.

You can use 2 of the people that I was gonna nominate if you want. I was gonna put up Victor Arroyo and Amanda Garcia.