The Challenge: Reality Royalty Rankdown (CHAMPION ON PAGE 169!)

JC

Esther Falana (BKCHAT LDN)

ESTHER-copy-1566411684.jpg

Esther is by far the weirdest casting choice ever. Well, at least since the casting producers started outsourcing talent and picked her up from a random Youtube channel? LOLOLOLOL. What a random choice! But she proved to be a really, really fun underdog character. Part of the very doomed Team UK on War of the Worlds 2, Esther proved to be a feisty rookie that was much better than anybody thought she could be! 

Esther had a voice and made herself known. Esther refused to be a rookie that just lies down and allows herself to be thrown into elimination. She smartly aligned herself with Cara Maria + co. and advanced much further in the competition than expected. Team UK tried to act like she was some huge detriment to their team, when she never was imo. Maybe the Hooked mission, but I really admired Esther's dedication to giving her best, never quitting, and showing her daughter how to put her best foot forward. Team UK was so upset when Esther refused to throw herself into elimination before Nicole B. who thought there were 50 seconds in one minute. Just because she was friends with people like Georgia. LOL. 

Esther also did the noble thing and realized when it was her time to go into elimination and prove herself, sending herself down too face Georgia in Running Riot. Esther really impressed me with how she competed in the elimination, keeping up with Georgia and barely losing. She left the competition with her head held high and after subverting many expectations. I highly doubt we ever see her again, but her personality was infectious and awesome. A really great rookie showing though.

SAVING: Natalie Negrotti

Leah Gillingwater

340?cb=20170430144312

There were like 5 people I wanted to save… and Leah Gillingwater ain’t it. :dead:  In fact Leah is the only nominee of those up that I do not know so she was an easy cut for me in that sense. I hope she isn’t anyone iconic. Sorry if she is but let’s get to know her. 

Leah Gillingwater is originally from The Real World: Paris. She would later compete on The Challenge: The Inferno which is the 8th season of The Challenge franchise. So she looks like she was a pretty decent competitor. She only did this one season but she won 4 challenges. She was apart of 1 elimination, which was the Brick by Brick Inferno elimination where she competed against and lost to  Kendal Sheppard. Then this was the last we ever saw from Leah. I don’t know how memorable or rootable she was but I am sure Dee can tell us.

Saving: Brad Fiorenza

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Esther. ❤️  She was an easier cut amongst this group but i have nothing but positive thoughts about her from her time on the show. I'd like to see her on another season.

An absolute sweetheart! Loved her!

• Like 1

Mattie Lynn Breaux

1*fLduFK6npQ0y8a-JI0A4uw.jpeg

I didn’t really intend on cutting Mattie and was hoping someone else would but lmaoo I guess it’s gonna be mayy! [/corny *nsync joke] 

Mattie Lynn Breaux is originally from the reality show called Party Down South. Mattie participated on Season 33’s War of the Worlds and Season 35’s Total Madness of The Challenge. Mattie is someone i know well from her time on The Challenge as I have seen both of her seasons. But it’s late and I am lazy and tired sooo I won’t do my full out thoughts on her. But Mattie is someone who I view as a really strong and fierce competitor but….. I usually am left feeling meh or indifferent on her. And I don't really know why. I know she had a rough and tough upbringing and past where I did feel for her so it makes you want to root for her. But I usually have a number of favorites I care about more than Mattie so she’s never been a favorite of mine.

In both of her seasons, Mattie has won 4 challenges. On War of the Worlds, she was partnered with Kyle. Lol wow and I’m saving him on this same post. :lmao: I am sure she was the strong competitor of the two. :giggle: But no joke, they won 3 challenges together. Mattie was apart of the Ring Tossed Killing Floor elimination where she beat both Julia Nolan and Natalie Negrotti. She made it all the wa to the finale and placed 7th after withdrawing from The Death Path final challenge as she was unable to continue on the first leg. Her run on Total Madness wasn’t as impressive as a whole. She did win one challenge. But then she volunteered herself for the Tunnel Vision purgatory elimination where she was up against the Invisible!Dee, where Invisible!Dee ended up beating her. I was surprised Mattie lost as I felt she was going to win. But i was fine with it as I preferred Dee more. Oh I remember Mattie betraying and having some drama with Ashley Mitchell, so i am sure Alex was over Mattie early on this season. :haha: But well done to Mattie getting this far. I wouldn’t mind seeing her again on a future season which I am sure we will.

Saving: Kyle Christie

KjA77b.gif

6 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah ignore that my internet decided to send messages after it came back online 😂

OOH lmaooo that makes sense. :dead: 

6 hours ago, Zoey said:

It wasn’t me who nominated Da’Vonne.

I believe you! :hug: We're just going under investigation. :giggle: 

1*37FykLeUlvYnBmo5_31fRw.jpeg

CYCLE IX: FRESH MEAT

Now that the nomination round is complete, it is time to bring back our fabulous Fresh Meat to see who they have chosen to BRING BACK! Remember, these two will be safe for the next TWO cycles.

@*Lily @Zoey @*Chris @Steven_ @DScott @goofycilla90

The two competitors who are back in the competition are...

340?cb=20180517015534

ROBIN HIBBARD and...

450?cb=20180611212234

THEO CAMPBELL!

@1234567890 @Alex95 @Deeee @QueenKalie @*Wallace