The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Remember a few days back when all of the Team Kelly contestants were dressed up for something, and he wasn’t there? I don’t think this just came about today. In fact, I would argue that’s why Taryn all of sudden seemed more interested in the results, and posting for people to watch. She knew she had a good shot with him out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Remember a few days back when all of the Team Kelly contestants were dressed up for something, and he wasn’t there? I don’t think this just came about today. In fact, I would argue that’s why Taryn all of sudden seemed more interested in the results, and posting for people to watch. She knew she had a good shot with him out. 

Still, his ig stories about "pray for me" or something like that today was weird as hell. 

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If Ryan went against the rules to see his mom or something related to COVID, he put others in danger tbh. His elimination was justified to not get anyone else sick. I'm glad he and apparently his fam is okay, but that was a no-go. 

Yeah, I get wanting to see your family and make sure they're okay, but that was a dumb move on his part if this turns out to be the case.

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If Ryan went against the rules to see his mom or something related to COVID, he put others in danger tbh. His elimination was justified to not get anyone else sick. I'm glad he and apparently his fam is okay, but that was a no-go. 

i agree with this, but we don't have any evidence about this yet, right? i think it's just a twitter rumor

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, christine58 said:

Rumor on twitter was that he visited his mother and was against the covid rules

That's always possible, but doesn't fit the pray for me post.  If he knew he would get kicked out, what is there to pray for?  It comes across as something he didn't expect.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i agree with this, but we don't have any evidence about this yet, right? i think it's just a twitter rumor

I think that people are just trying to connect his backstory to his exit.  There's nothing that points to this actually happening and no one mentioned he left to visit anyone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Tbh. I'm really sad that Julia didn't win the 4-way KO than Ryan quitting (or being removed) from the show. She was so robbed.

It makes it even worse because Taryn was literally the worst knockout and she got voted through it’s very disappointing 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Listening to the top 20 ‘Minefields’ performance and 1. AMAZING but I find it interesting how each person from Team Kelly had a solo and then Gwen/Blake’s teams had duos....John’s team I couldn’t really hear expect for a possible high note from Tamara or maybe even Chloé towards the end...if only they made it slightly longer

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Yeah. but I have a feeling that Ben is gonna get PVs. He's doing really well in views for a country singer.

Carter should be fine. I would say he’s the only one who is a lock for the PV out of everyone.

• Like 2

I'm not really sure if Carter is a lock. Ben did quite well tonight - and he is doing better than your average successful country artists do on social media. At the end of the day, though, if Carter DOES NOT win PV, there is a 100% chance Gwen will choose to save him anyway. He's likely to win it, and I think in that event, Gwen would steal Ben.

I'm about 95% sure Gwen's two competitors are going to be Carter and Ben, no matter which of the two gets PV.

• Like 2

The Voice Schedule update but there not much detail very generic description 

Here on the final result show

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/e24b4467-63ee-4716-8845-f784be291c55

"THE VOICE"

"LIVE FINALE PART 2"

ORIGINAL

12/15/2020 (09:00PM - 11:00PM) (Tuesday)    : It's the live season finale of "The Voice!" The star-studded finale will unveil incredible new performances and host Carson Daly (“TODAY Show”) will reveal who America has chosen to be the winner. Coaches Kelly Clarkson, John Legend, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are set to perform in addition to a holiday performance featuring the Top 20 and special A-list performances.