The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 hours ago, mjdolorico said:

Why wait with bated breath for TVS19 to materialize when TVAUS9 is just right around the corner?

Very much looking forward to it. 

Last season was epic I had many favorites, and while Daniel was my favorite Diana was probably the best singer I've ever seen on The Voice, I'm hoping this season lives up to it. From the previous it seems great.

I'm rooting for a Guy win though this season, unless an artist captures my heart like Daniel. 

4 hours ago, Agenator333 said:

I’m kinda scared Adam will come back... the more that his seat is a revolving door the more they may look to a permanent fixture

ughh his artists will suffer from his choices and we all know people haven’t forgot the bathrobe issue

Edited by walkinthewire
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Theleaguan said:

Very much looking forward to it. 

Last season was epic I had many favorites, and while Daniel was my favorite Diana was probably the best singer I've ever seen on The Voice, I'm hoping this season lives up to it. From the previous it seems great.

I'm rooting for a Guy win though this season, unless an artist captures my heart like Daniel. 

Daniel who

2 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I saw the hashtag on twitter, but didn't care to investigate at the time. what happened?!?!?!

it's something you gotta go see for yourself 🤭

14 hours ago, David68 said:

New news possibly? Been a while since I came on here but it is confirmed that Toneisha was the runner up! Not T-Storm, Toneisha 2nd place!

Yeah on Twitter they confirmed both placements. TStorm got 3rd.

Y'all they really need to get back to the days of 2 female coaches imo.  If it were up to me they'd waylay Nick and then throw ALL the money at P!nk, Gaga, and Halsey and see which one sticks.  I know they kinda occupy the same lane as Kelly, but they are all musically and artistically fantastic so I'm here for it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, ATX29 said:

Y'all they really need to get back to the days of 2 female coaches imo.  If it were up to me they'd waylay Nick and then throw ALL the money at P!nk, Gaga, and Halsey and see which one sticks.  I know they kinda occupy the same lane as Kelly, but they are all musically and artistically fantastic so I'm here for it.

PINK!

• Like 7

On 5/26/2020 at 1:36 PM, ATX29 said:

I've been whining for P!NK or Gaga for years.  However...You're not dreaming BIG enough....I'm here for 3 female coaches.   I mean, how many seasons have we had to endure 3 males?  My dream team would be P!NK, Gaga, Kelly and Usher.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

I've been whining for P!NK or Gaga for years.  However...You're not dreaming BIG enough....I'm here for 3 female coaches.   I mean, how many seasons have we had to endure 3 males?  My dream team would be P!NK, Gaga, Kelly and Usher.

You're absolutely right and I'm completely onboard with that dream team.  I didn't watch during Usher's seasons but I hear nothing but good things about him.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, ATX29 said:

You're absolutely right and I'm completely onboard with that dream team.  I didn't watch during Usher's seasons but I hear nothing but good things about him.

I think you'd like him.  Of all the ex-coaches...he is the only one I'd be excited to see come back. 

• Like 2