The Voice S19 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

34 minutes ago, DETIED said:

image.png.93b96998b12f32a9a9df8798f660d4a1.png

Can we?

They do have a camera on each coach at all times during the performances so it's pretty much possible. I just want a supercut of Kelly's best reactions/facial expressions to each performance. :haha:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i dont mean to sound rude or anything, but why would we care about reveal day if we already know who everyone is? what am i missing lol

We know, but the general public/fans of the artists back home might not. So it's an exciting day for the artists because they can share where they were for a good six-week chunk (if not longer with quarantine + pre-blinds prep) instead of doing whatever gigs they might have planned otherwise.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

We know, but the general public/fans of the artists back home might not. So it's an exciting day for the artists because they can share where they were for a good six-week chunk (if not longer with quarantine + pre-blinds prep) instead of doing whatever gigs they might have planned otherwise.

Not to mention we can start getting more promos showing the contestants

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m so excited for tomorrow!!!!! Just a quick question though, how does reveal day actually work? 😅

Lol the contestants post their “I auditioned” pic. And usually once this happens, the voice goes ham on releasing content and promos and sneak peeks. Monday is the 2 week mark and usually when it’s that time, they start releasing and advertising the new season like crazy. 

and once the contestants reveal themself tomorrow, then Monday the voice can release some actual promo footage of the artists.

Edited by jus.vshn
  • Thanks 1