Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

tumblr_nykmtrv4iQ1sp9h5lo3_500.gifv

Joe Anglim

One hundred words about one of the most boring contestants to ever compete on the show more than once? That’s tricky.

Joe has competed on the show three times. He was first selected to compete in One World and placed tenth. I can’t remember a single thing he did during this season. Not one. He was then selected to play the following the season, Cambodia. He placed eighth place apparently so he did better. He then returned for a third season for Edge of Extinction and placed fourteenth. Overall, I found him to be one of the most vanilla and boring contestants ever. I don’t get why he’s so well liked in the Survivor world. He is so sleepy that it makes Amber look like Russell. Boring. Next.

Saving Laura Morrett

1 minute ago, hayden98 said:

lmao is there someone else you have in mind? I'm not super attached to anyone (I'm only saving Tanya because she's from the same city as me) so I'd be open to switching if I'm allowed. :haha:

Idk maybe like a Stephanie Dill or someone irrelevant :dead:. To nobody's surprise I of course like most of Andrelliott's nominees to a certain degree.

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Idk maybe like a Stephanie Dill or someone irrelevant :dead:. To nobody's surprise I of course like most of Andrelliott's nominees to a certain degree.

I'm game for that lol.

Save Tanya Vance

Cut Stephanie Dill

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I keep forgetting that Joe was on EOE despite the fact that it was only a year ago. What a waste of a casting spot.

All four returnees were pointless spots imo.

And I say this as a Wentworth stan.

4 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I mean half of it is fodder and the other half are offensive.

Stephanie Dill

Survivor Rank: Everyone - Page 3 - City Of Angels

If we're being completely honest, I have no business saving Tanya Vance, who I'm pretty sure contributed nothing to the already pretty bad Survivor Thailand, but it says that she's from Gray, Tennessee, which is the area that I am from so she's got a hometown advantage, especially since the only other person I was considering saving was Gonzalez ( :wub: ). But, anyways, this is Stephanie Dill's post so here we go. Supposedly, she had a lot of potential based on her audition tape and Probst was disappointed with her performance. Given what I know of her time on the show, I have to agree with him. She was lazy around camp and ended up in the minority as a result. Then, the first ever opportunity to mutiny arose and Stephanie didn't take it. Not surprisingly, she was voted out soon afterwards. She's inoffensive, but not relevant in any way, so goodbye, Stephanie!

Saving Tanya Vance

Just now, sublymonal said:

I mean half of it is fodder and the other half are offensive.

Meh don't know what's offensive about David Wright or Joe Mena but sure. Brandon & Kathy are both interesting contestants from a psychological standpoint for me, despite their problematic behavior. And I thought Jacob and Gonzalez were kind of fun early boots, but also don't really care if they get cut. I think the noms are fair, but I like them to a certain degree ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

8 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Brandon & Kathy are both interesting contestants from a psychological standpoint for me, despite their problematic behavior.

To be fair, Kathy was only nominated because of her transphobic posts. I personally wouldn't mind if she's saved, but I'm also fine with her going out.

I always thought David was better on paper than in actuality, but part of that could be my disinterest in both MvGX and EOE. Definitely not a cycle one boot though (and if we're calling David trash, what about Bret making fun of his anxiety 🙈)

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

He was Devens' bff, absolutely not.

true.... but he tried to talk sense into devens.  

I do wish he would have won instead of Adam though.