Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

giphy.gif

Debb Eaton (The Australian Outback)
Jef Hildebrand (Thailand)
Ryan Aiken (Amazon)
Ryan Shoulders (Pearl Islands)
Dolly Neeley (Vanuatu)
Jim Lynch (Guatemala)
Sekoe Bunch (Cook Islands)
Hope Driskill (Caramoan)
Nina Acosta (One World)
Patrick Bolton (Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers)
Bradley Kleihege (Ghost Island)
Brendan Shapiro (Ghost Island)
Pat Cusack (David vs. Goliath)
Ronnie Bardah (Island of Idols)

Sekou Bunch

surv13_cast_sekou.jpg

Sekou was on Cook Islands, the season where they separated everyone by race. As I'm sure you can tell by his picture, he was on the African American tribe. Sekou tried to form an all-male alliance, despite the fact that he was on a five person tribe with three women. Clearly he was not a mastermind. He tried convincing Stephannie to turn on the girls, but she refused to do so. Nate was stronger in challenges and Sekou was apparently lazy at camp so they sent Sekou home. At the reunion show, he performed a song about Survivor. Chase Rice is #shook! I can't imagine myself liking him if he lasted longer. He is pretty much fodder, thus this is an easy cut.

Save Debb and her rawks

RONNIE BARDAH

ronniethailandep1tc.gif

Ronnie Bardah is a professional poker player, and he was the first boot of Survivor: Island of the Idols. He was placed on the Lairo tribe, and he quickly identified Elaine as a threat to win the game. The first tribal council of the game hadn't even happened yet, and he was already concerned about possible jury threats. It was very premature to claim anyone as a jury threat as the game was barely beginning. Throughout the episode, Ronnie was adamant that Elaine had to go. However, after Elaine approached him after she was aware her name was being thrown out, Ronnie suddenly dropped his plan of targeting Elaine. He now was on board to vote out Vince, and he was confident the majority of the votes would send Vince out of the game. However, Ronnie was blindsided and became the first person voted out of Island of the Idols. Sorry to Ronnie, but out he goes from this rankdown.

And I'll save Patrick.

survivor-hhh-patrick-bolton-looking-at-himself-goggles.gif

HOPE DRISKILL

450?cb=20130111141637

She looks like she wandered off The Bachelor set onto Survivor, where she clearly could not cut it. I think she may be a pageant queen too, so she obviously mixed up her applications and just applied for the wrong show. She would have probably done much better with Chris Harrison and 29 other women fighting for the same guy. Especially since she's blond, and they tend to do extremely well with the men. Not that I'm not all about #blondpowah but more for the hot menz. Apparently she was in a Cool Kids alliance that turned out to be a minority. What idiots, they probably could not do math because they were too pretty. I am guessing that they must have had terrible personalities because good looking people have the advantage of their looks to charm others on to their side. They must have had the personality of Regina George and the Plastics if they could not even get a simple majority on the tribe. So that in itself warrants a bye bye to Miss Driskill. She even has the word kill in her name, her time in this rankdown has officially been killed.

Save: Ryan Aiken

QXRr7Tb.jpg

Nina Acosta (One World)

A87C5DED-E7AB-4D40-9A50-17F9ECFD1C55.jpeg.7c3c2bb89ae8a4acdd1d3b8f3b7e75d7.jpeg

Nina finished 17th out of the eighteen people competing in One World. She was a retired LAPD officer and the oldest member of the all-female Salani tribe. Salani got off to a rough start that season when Kourtney injured herself during the first immunity challenge and was removed from the game. When they lost the second challenge due to Kat’s incompetence, Nina and Kat started to butt heads. In the end, Nina couldn’t convince her tribe that being the oldest member of the tribe wasn’t a liability and she received six votes and was sent home. I felt bad for Nina because neither of the challenge losses were her fault but it was clear that her personality was rubbing people the wrong way so I wasn’t surprised when they chose her to go home. Salani may have made the right decision though since they subsequently won the next challenge.

Save: Brendan Shapiro (Ghost Island)

Jed Hildebrand

Ozcars 2015 – Best Third Boot Rankings from 30 to 1! – Survivor Oz

And out goes another person from Survivor Thailand! :w00twave: I already cut Jed's biggest ally, Stephanie Dill, so it feels appropriate that I snuff his torch as well. Jed placed 14th during Thailand, and was voted out of his tribe for being lazy around camp. Ooh, an interesting tidbit I just found was that according to Shii Ann ( :wub: ), his tribe threw the challenge just so they could get rid of Jed. Sucks to suck, buddy. Jed tried voting out Shii Ann at tribal council, but only got Stephanie and Robb on his side, so he was voted out in a 5-3 vote. All right, I believe that's 100 words so now I do not have to talk about Jed anymore.

Saving Bradley Kleihege for being one of the few bright spots of Ghost Island

Edited by hayden98