Survivor Rankdown 2.0 (Winner Reveal Page 225)

Solaris

Paschal was pretty racist in Marquesas if Iā€™m remembering correctly, Iā€™m sure @DeeeeĀ can confirm soon since that seasonā€™s coming up. He hated being aligned with ā€œsomeone likeā€ Sean and made a comment about ā€œpeople like himā€ expecting handouts and stuff.

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Paschal was pretty racist in Marquesas if Iā€™m remembering correctly, Iā€™m sure @DeeeeĀ can confirm soon since that seasonā€™s coming up. He hated being aligned with ā€œsomeone likeā€ Sean and made a comment about ā€œpeople like himā€ expecting handouts and stuff.

I haven't watched Marquesas since it aired and I was 10, so I have NO idea but I would be surprised.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

Fixed :giggle:

I mean, I didn't hate the cast, I just hated how the season played out.

1 minute ago, Zoey said:

tenor.gif
Me wondering what Rick ever did to be so hated on here.

Like Laurel I'm sure he's a good person, but he's just the epitome of everything I hate about modern Survivor. Camera whoring, #bigmoves, advantages and idols galore to save him, being eliminated and getting to come back, the high visibility at the expense of the rest of the cast. And his whole meltdown with "HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME WHILE MY KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!!!!!" is legit one of my least favorite moments ever.

Just now, sublymonal said:

Michael... boring? Compared to Laurel? In what universe???

Name one interesting thing Michael brought to GI besides his looks.

Ā 

Laurel was a tragic character in that she literally allowed Dom and Wendell to steamroll the competition but out of these nominees she's the most interesting character to me. It's not like she's up against Parv and Sandra. šŸ™‚Ā 

Just now, #jeah said:

Name one interesting thing Michael brought to GI besides his looks.

Ā 

Laurel was a tragic character in that she literally allowed Dom and Wendell to steamroll the competition but out of these nominees she's the most interesting character to me. It's not like she's up against Parv and Sandra. šŸ™‚Ā 

Laurel was my second choice to save and one of my favourites from her season.Ā 
Ā 

She awarded someone a million dollars. More than what most of the others have done. Even if it wasnā€™t part of her game.

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Like Laurel I'm sure he's a good person, but he's just the epitome of everything I hate about modern Survivor. Camera whoring, #bigmoves, advantages and idols galore to save him, being eliminated and getting to come back, the high visibility at the expense of the rest of the cast. And his whole meltdown with "HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME WHILE MY KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!!!!!" is legit one of my least favorite moments ever.

I didnā€™t mind him since that season is one of the least memorable for me.

ROGER SEXTON (Survivor: The Amazon)

Ā 

RobC1.gif

Ā 

Roger is from one of my favorite seasons, The Amazon, and tbh I'm surprised I forgot to include him on my list of nominees. He is famously known as he bigot on his season. I don't really feel like devoting too much time to talking about him, but he was one of the many people that Rob was able to outsmart on his season, and Roger made it to the merge. He was the first one outed in the merge, when RobĀ DeenaĀ spearheaded a campaign to get rid of him and he was voted out in a 7-3 fashion, thankfully back in these old school days the first merge boot wasn't part of the jury so we didn't have to see him on our screens again after he was voted out! Per Alex, The Roger boot is epic because all the women banded together, despite their differences, to boot him for being a sexist pig they didn't want on the jury because he never would vote for a woman.Ā Thanks RobĀ Deena Alex!

Ā 

Saving: Laurel

Edited by #jeah
Deena

@#jeahĀ that is Deena erasure! The Roger boot is epic because all the women banded together, despite their differences, to boot him for being a sexist pig they didn't want on the jury because he never would vote for a woman. I love Rob too but come on.

3 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Laurel was my second choice to save and one of my favourites from her season.Ā 
Ā 

She awarded someone a million dollars. More than what most of the others have done. Even if it wasnā€™t part of her game.

Exactly. I find her interesting because I think deep down by the end of the season she realized she really f*cked herself over but there was no other way for her to go than to keep her alliance with Wendell and Dom to the end. Her tiebreaker vote is by far the most interesting thing about GI. Plus it's not like she's an idiot, she went to an Ivy League school and is probably a really great person irl. Out of this list of nominees, she's such an easy save for me. *shrug*

Just now, Alex95 said:

@#jeahĀ that is Deena erasure! The Roger boot is epic because all the women banded together, despite their differences, to boot him for being a sexist pig they didn't want on the jury because he never would vote for a woman. I love Rob too but come on.

I took like 3 minutes for the write up lmao sorry for not remembering every detail about his boot

Just now, #jeah said:

Exactly. I find her interesting because I think deep down by the end of the season she realized she really f*cked herself over but there was no other way for her to go than to keep her alliance with Wendell and Dom to the end. Her tiebreaker vote is by far the most interesting thing about GI. Plus it's not like she's an idiot, she went to an Ivy League school and is probably a really great person irl. Out of this list of nominees, she's such an easy save for me. *shrug*

Yeah Laurel clearly has book smarts and is well-spoken. I think her FTC performance was actually kind of impressive considering the fact that she was literally drawing dead. She still deserved 0 votes because her gameplay was awful (I mean I nominated her first for a reason) but I did expect her to be an easy save amongst trash lol (same goes for Michael).

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

And his whole meltdown with "HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME WHILE MY KIDS ARE WATCHING!!!!!!!" is legit one of my least favorite moments ever.

Only to turn around and mock Lauren & Julie when they found his fake Idols.Ā šŸ™„

Ā 

8 minutes ago, Zoey said:

She awarded someone a million dollars.

That's literally every person who ends up voting for the winner?

Ā 

4 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I find her interesting because I think deep down by the end of the season she realized she really f*cked herself over but there was no other way for her to go than to keep her alliance with Wendell and Dom to the end.

I'll see if I can find it somewhere in the Reddit archives, but there was an interview she did at the finale where she talked about how she was surprised when she realized she didn't get any votes... so I don't think she quite knew she f*cked over her gameplay until the very end.