AI S18 Ep 15 On With the Show: Homeward Bound

istersay

ai18banner2b.jpg

American Idol

NEW EPISODE

SUNDAY MAY 3RD, 8:00 PM ON KABC 7, 2 HRS 2020 TV-PG
SEASON 3 • EPISODE 15 • ON WITH THE SHOW: HOMEWARD BOUND • REALITY / TEENS
Find out who America voted into the Top 10 of "American Idol" and whether or not judges Luke Bryan, Katy Perry and Lionel Richie choose to use their only save of the season.

No Spoilers Please! If it hasn't shown on the show yet it's a Spoiler

8 minutes ago, pepperman said:

I'm wondering the same thing.   Do we have to vote live or do we have the night to vote? 

I think we have the night, they would've mentioned it by now if it was coast-to-coast live voting

Edited by redwood79
  • Like 1

Just now, QUASAR said:

Nope. The episode is at 8/7c tonight, not 8e/5p.

It's always aired at 7 central time, regardless of whether it's live voting or a pre-taped episode.

When I last looked at the TV listings last week, it was showing tonight's episode was airing at the same time, unless it's changed recently. 

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Yes. It’s airing in the same time zone across the country.

You are incorrect. None of the promo has mentioned either live voting or used the phrase “coast to coast”.  If they wanted the West Coasters to tune in 5 pm, they would have had to do an ad campaign by now. They have not. 

The EP said they would go completely live only for the announcement of the winner and they were worried about that small window. No way they are going live for anything more complicated.

Edited by AngelaKD

9 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

You are incorrect. None of the promo has mentioned either live voting or used the phrase “coast to coast”.  If they wanted the West Coasters to tune in 5 pm, they would have had to do an ad campaign by now. They have not. 

The EP said they would go completely live only for the announcement of the winner and they were worried about that small window. No way they are going live for anything more complicated.

Hmm, appears the article that I was reading was mistaken then. They implied the results would be live for every show with just the performances pre-taped.