Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

7 minutes ago, .Rei said:

So many favorites I don’t even know what to save. There’s only like two movies I would be okay with cutting, the rest are all favorites :(

Same Rei. I am trying to figure out what the best thing to do is because these are really upsetting noms.

Lol actually it’s 3am and I forgot Andy gave immunity to Rachel Weiss. Otherwise clearly both The Favourite and Disobedience should have been nominated!

Lol well since Chris clearly targeted me for using my power then I’m willing to make deals! Or I’m willing to lump you in with Chris when I nominate and cut all of his favorites!

What did you guys expect? Me nominating tame nominations? Anyway, go after my favourites because I really don't care since I have other things to worry about. 

Anyway, I'm away for the next 2 days with limited internet access. 

At least you expected it because some people acting like it was a big deal and a shock to them.

and we are all petty - some people seems to underestimate other people’s pettiness though & they think they’re only one that can be petty :haha:

24 minutes ago, *Chris said:

At least you expected it because some people acting like it was a big deal and a shock to them.

and we are all petty - some people seems to underestimate other people’s pettiness though & they think they’re only one that can be petty :haha:

i expect everybody to be as petty as me. but some people have proven that not to be the case.