Films of the Decade Rankdown

Alex95

it-follows-movie-fanart-fanarttv-follows-png-800_310.jpg

it-follows-gif.gif?fit=494,268&ssl=1

When it comes to movies that fall into the horror genre, I feel that I made it pretty clear that it is not a genre that I am specifically fan of - it's actually a genre that I try to avoid as much as possible, I would take a "horror" TV show over a horror movie which is a bit ironic. And this movie, It Follows, is a movie that I've tried to nominate in the past & it got save a few times but it is the end of the journey for this movie.

The movie was released in 2014, and it is written & directed by David Robert Mitchell. And the movie stars Maika Monroe in the lead role, Keir Gilchrist, Daniel Zovatto, Jake Weary, Olivia Luccardi and Lili Sepe  - I have never heard any of their names and I hope this movie helped them make a name for themselves. Anyway, the movie is about a teenage girl who is being pursued by a supernatural entity after a sexual encounter - the plot sounds interesting but not enough to convince me to watch it. Overall, the movie was well-received & congrats on it making it this far.

Edited by *Chris

40 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I liked it too!

But a little more attention on the boy than I expected. Also I feel like Henry is too good-looking to be Sherlock.

I was thinking the same about being too good-looking but somehow I was sold on his performance as Sherlock