Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Roger Rabbit

450?cb=20131226032752&path-prefix=protag

Roger Rabbit is the star of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I never saw that movie. But he made it very far in this game so that's good for him. And he was one of the last three wildcards. I think we all know The Big Green deserved better, but I won't take away from Roger's accomplishments. Roger gets unfairly framed for murder and he becomes determined to clear his name. Roger is married to Jessica Rabbit. Roger has an alibi and witnesses who say he is innocent, but he is still the top suspect for the murder. The murder is all part of a plan to destroy Toon Town, which is scary for everyone who lives there. Hope seems lost for Roger, but he and his allies do save the day, discover that Doom is responsible for the murder, and takes him down. I'm sure it's a fun movie, but I've never seen it. Thus I know nothing about Roger Rabbit and he was by far the easiest cut for me to make at this point in the game (and I was probably due for an easy cut since I think I'm still paying for the Elsa cut lol)

Just now, totes4totes said:

dee knows mary poppins is my #3 and still cannot do me a solid after cutting my #1

Jack and Chihiro are my #1 and #2. Derek admitted to doing this to force me into voting for Chihiro. I am not trying to screw you over any further, trust me.

2 minutes ago, NGM said:

wait didn’t you say Aladdin was your #1???

Yes, he is my sentimental fave. But I think in reality Jack is my #1. It changes daily. LOL.

AKA of those remaining Jack and Chihiro are #1 + #2

Edited by Deeee