Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

34 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

One of these queens has brought a level of prestige and beauty and excellence to this rankdown and to the art form of Disney musicals, and one of these queens is the person who lent me this very shirt the I'm wearing tonight was in the movie that I literally watched last night. So based on that, I've chosen...

You are sooo dramatic with your votes. :dead:  I need to up my game in future games. :haha: 

22 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@miss denise is up

:dead: @ you posting this the minute the round ended. 

2 minutes ago, Deeee said:

@1234567890 is mourning the loss of Mrs. Potts and Janelle. So I just wanted to move this along. :dead:

Plus I know that Denise will hurt me with her noms, I want to rip the band aid off. LOL.

😢 

Awww you know it's nothing intentional. You both just have very opposite taste (like you and me from last Disney game outside of Aladdin :haha: ) ... so gah that happens on both ends. :( 

Woody

516?cb=20200711052417

Not who I wanted to leave but ig I can't predict to what lengths people will go to protect OG Disney characters at least I will have options for a final cut lol. Woody is the main character from the Toy Story franchise. Unfortunately for him, he's not someone I particularly care for (my fave character from TS is Jessie, then the villains from TS2, 3 and 4 [yes I almost brought back The Prospector during the bringback lol] and after that Buzz), so he ends up about like 6th fave from TS? He's still a really well developed character, but one that i find lowkey annoying at times, especially on the first 2 movies (i know that's probably a decisions made on purpose but still can't help to find him that way. He's at his best on TS3 and 4, when his self-doubt comes from a more real place, but they way he handles it also feels less forced and well whiny. Not the write-up that I wanted to do, but well we had to keep Mickey and Minnie in.

• Sad 1