Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

7 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I trust Wallace’s judgement, but there won’t be public nominations since barely any non-rankers have been posting regularly on this thread or voted for the music challenges. 🤷‍♂️

Dawnie Jefferson Wow GIF by Originals

People need to put respect on Disney Rankdowns! 👑

SALLY

I will update this later but I just want to get it done and not procrastinate it anymore. The write-up will be bare minimum for now so here we go - Sally is the deuteragonist from Nightmare Before Christmas which is a movie that I love but probably not the movie that comes to mine when I think Disney; also I enjoy Sally but she's not a character that I am super attached too in the Disney-verse. She's essentially a ragdoll from Halloween Town, created by Dr. Finkelstein. In the movie, she wants independence but she is limited to what she can do by her creator; she's also in love with Jack Skeleton. She's the character behind the iconic song known as  Sally's Song. She's also one of the most known character from the movie, and she's voiced by the Canadian legend known as Catherine O'Hara. 

Thanks, guys!  :wub: Sorry for the delay!

Daisy Duck

200.gif

Sassy. Flirty. Fashionable. Iconic. Daisy Duck is amazing :wub:. I don’t love making this cut, but there are still several of the original Mickey and Friends characters left, and I would like to see things a little more spread out in the finals with different movies represented...

Back to Daisy. She came onto the scene in the 1940s, first appearing in the short Mr. Duck Steps Out as Donald’s girlfriend (interestingly enough, she was voiced like Donald early in with the quacking and didn’t have a more humanized voice until later). There she gives us this little moment:

donnie GIF

Sassy. Flirty. Fashionable. Iconic.

Many of her appearances early on were focused on Donald trying to go out on dates with her. She also helps him work on many aspects of his personality, most notably his rage. She first appeared as the actual protagonist in Donald’s Dilemma in 1947. Apparently this one gets pretty dark, and when Donald has become a famous singer with no memories of her, they actually depict Daisy going to a psychologist after contemplating suicide. :omg: Disney was pretty wild back in the ‘40s. Overall, in the vintage Disney era she appeared in 12 Disney shorts, alongside Donald.

After that, we really didn’t see much of her until the more modern era where she made film appearances in adaptations of A Christmas Carol and The Three Musketeers among others... 

In television, one of her main appearances was in Quack Pack in the late ‘90s. While she is still Donald’s girlfriend, she is also a focused career woman, working as a successful news reporter. In the early 2000s, she is a main character in House of Mouse, where she works making reservations for the club. She longs for the limelight and often schemes for ways to perform at the club herself (think very Lucy in “I Love Lucy :haha:). She is also a main character on the newer CGI show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse where she is one of the core six characters who encounter problems that viewers have to help them solve. Sidebar: this show is adorable. I’ve been watching it in the background with the baby a lot, and it’s very colorful and fun! 

Daisy Duck has become one of the iconic faces of Disney seen throughout their media. She is most notably the girlfriend of Donald and the best friend of Minnie, but has really grown into her own character through the years. She is a fashionable duck who loves her friends fiercely. While she does have some vain and selfish tendencies, she is willing to push them aside for the people she loves. Sadly, I am going to eliminate her here so she can join her love, Donald. Also, I don’t feel like she’ll make endgame so I did selfishly want to give her a writeup :wub:
dance party GIF

Saving: Sulley

11 hours ago, Steven_ said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5899703

😢  

11 hours ago, NGM said:

give wally what he wants and i will give him the cuts he least wants 🙂

BOY you already have with that Aladdin cut. :dead: Thankfully I'm not a ranker or else I would have really been ticked. :haha: 

11 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

as if you weren't gonna do that anyways. :giggle:

He's already done so. Like always. 😢  :haha:

10 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

You've been doing this all cycle for him. :dead: Aladdin was one of his big favorites.

All game**  

10 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Why does @*Wallace have you all scared? :giggle:

EZaCnkyWoAIQmHL.jpg

@*Wallace right now. :dead:

It was fun while it lasted. :giggle: 

10 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I trust Wallace’s judgement, but there won’t be public nominations since barely any non-rankers have been posting regularly on this thread or voted for the music challenges. 🤷‍♂️

Well, it was fun to get everyone scared for a short time. 😢 :haha: