Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

27 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I trust Chris will post the write-up when he can, but anyone can volunteer to do the Sally write-up if they want. :yes:

I totally forgot about it #oops 

Ill have it in, tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Denise - loves live action Aladdin of course, definitely picked Speechless

Alex - loves Hunchback, loves Frollo, not afraid to pick songs from movies he likes, picked a Hunchback song before. Yes, Dee also loves Hunchback but Dee hasn't picked a song from Hunchback or from Nightmare Before Christmas or any other movie he stans

Chris - got kinda mad that no one liked his Happily Ever After song, so he definitely rebelled and went with something super mainstream... probably picked Colors of the Wind or Beauty and the Beast

Dee - Randy Newman and Phil Collins? Girl... okay his choice has to be super basic... but there's not really any basic songs here sooo.... maybe he came to his senses and picked Poor Unfortunate Souls? We think alike sometimes and I picked a Little Mermaid song

Megan - tricky... she wasn't the one who picked the last Frozen II song... and she definitely stans Lilo & Stitch... did she pick the song with David or the song with Evan Rachel Wood????? I say Evan

Victoria - amazing taste, picks popular songs, definitely Gaston

Kaley - Chim Chim Cheree and This Is Halloween.. two really famous songs, but kind of not to what comes to my mind when I think of Disney songs, I bet she went wild and picked something charming and different like Hawaiian

Nico - no idea. What's left? Beauty and the Beast, sure.

Love all of our an analysis here. :haha:  I predicted Megan for the Lilo & Stitch song so oops at me getting that wrong.

6 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i would NEVER be so obvious.

except when choosing BRILLIANT high school musical songs.

I understand. :dead: 

5 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i actually almost chose hawaiian roller coaster ride and then thought people would tank me if they thought it was me. lololololol

I can't speak for others but I put it at a decently good spot when I did think it was you. :haha: But I also don't analyze too much of who chose what.

7 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

i actually almost chose hawaiian roller coaster ride and then thought people would tank me if they thought it was me. lololololol

That's probably what happened to me with the masterpiece that is Hellfire.