Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

unfortunately not enough tangled/finding nemo/zootopia characters to make a full set of 11!

Jasmine (Aladdin)

Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

The Queen Of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)

Merida (Brave)

Mamá Coco (Coco)

Kronk (The Emperor's New Groove)

Mufasa (The Lion King)

Sebastian (The Little Mermaid)

Mother Gothel (Tangled)

Rapunzel (Tangled)

Nick Wilde (Zootopia)

Nick Wilde

Nick wilde GIF on GIFER - by Gholbinis

From the movie Zootopia (2016)

515?cb=20160615162624

Voiced by Jason Bateman

Jason Bateman - IMDb

Nick Wilde is yet another Disney fox, and the last man standing for the movie Zootopia. He always has that perpetual smug squint going on. He's a con artist. So he gets tailed by Officer Judy Hopps, who I guess basically racially profiles him? But when she sees him get denied service based on his species she suddenly cares and wants to help him? But then he reveals he's just a stereotype and that she needs to wake up and live in the real world. Or something. She keeps running into him, and coerces him to helping her with her big case: the missing otter guy. Nick is kind of a tool, but he's charming and squinty so he gets away with a lot. On their adventure together, Nick learns a lot about himself and at the end of the movie he decides to give up life as a con artist and join the policy force. Megan must be so proud. 

Mother Gother

will edit later

Mother Gother is the villain of Tangled She kept Rapunzel up in the tower for many years making her believe it was not safe to leave the world. She pretends like she has her best interest at heart but she really just want the power of her hair that keeps her young. Mother Gothel is a good villian tbh and I love song Mama Knows Best but right now Mama does not know best. Let Rapunzel live. She just wants to be a thot with Fluynn, I mean Eugune. I love Tangled but this is a fair cut at this point the other villians are more iconic imo as well good placement for Mother Gothel. really impressive.

• Sad 1