Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

32 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Y’all aren’t doing cuts and making me do writeups?! :/

31 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

You knew there were going to be saves with these noms. :dead: I had a headache just looking at them. 😭

:dead: 

29 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Save Woody, cut the other three. Not really mad at @Alex95 👀

28 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Gross. Save Donald. But it's Nico so I'm not holding my breath.

I wish both could stay. 😢 

MUSIC CHALLENGE #3

tenor.gif?itemid=15250308

It's time for the final Music Challenge! Once again, you all will participate in a contest to win an advantage that will be in effect for the upcoming cycle. However, only the Top 4 will win an advantage this time. Here's a reminder of the rules:

Every ranker will privately message me a Disney song of his or her choice. Songs are at a first come, first serve basis. If you send me a song someone else has already chosen, then I will tell you to pick another one. In case you are concerned another ranker picked the same song as you, feel free to send me alternates too. I will confirm with everyone which song is theirs. After everyone sends me a song, I will post all nine songs on the thread. You cannot choose songs from the previous music challenge.

KEEP YOUR SONG CHOICE A SECRET. 

Once the songs are posted, you all will privately message me your rankings of the songs. I will tally the results and post them on the thread without revealing how each person voted. I will reveal which songs everyone picked after the votes come in. I ask that you keep your song choice a secret until the results are posted. I'd rather the winner be based on your opinions than deals or campaigning.

So, what are you playing for this time?

tumblr_m3o8pjk92E1qepij6o1_r1_500.gif

ONLY THREE RANKERS WILL NOMINATE IN THE UPCOMING CYCLE.

However, there is a twist. You also can play for a secret advantage. This will be your only clue:

tenor.gif?itemid=15559552

The winner of the music challenge can claim this secret advantage. However, he or she can pass on the secret advantage and choose to nominate instead. The offer for the secret advantage will then be offered to the runner-up and so forth. If the Top 3 all pass on the secret advantage, then the ranker in fourth place will receive it instead. So, only the Top 4 will be getting something out of this music challenge.

If you have any questions, then let me know!

You have 24 hours from now to send me your songs.

Good luck!

Ineligible songs
1. Into the Unknown

2. Almost There

3. This Is Halloween

4. I Won't Say (I'm In Love)

5. You'll Be In My Heart

6. Sally's Song

7. Mother Knows Best

8. The Bells of Notre Dame

9. Friend Like Me

10. Be Prepared