HELLFIRE

The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)

HAWAIIAN ROLLER COASTER RIDE

Lilo & Stitch (2002)

SPEECHLESS

Aladdin (2019)

SHOW YOURSELF

Frozen II (2019)

Thanks to everyone for submitting your songs. All great choices!

All the rankers must now privately message me their rankings of the nine songs. Send your rankings ASAP please. Include your own song in your rankings. Once I have the results, I will post them here.

Good luck!

@Alex95 @*Chris @Deeee @miss denise @FrogLenzen @~*8Kay8*~ @totes4totes @NGM @1234567890

MUSIC CHALLENGE 3 RESULTS

tenor.gif?itemid=15250308

1st: Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Victoria (3.8)

2nd: Under the Sea - Derek (3.9)

3rd: Beauty and the Beast - Dee (4.4)

4th: Colors of the Wind - Kaley (4.6)

5th: Gaston - Nico (4.8)

6th: Poor Unfortunate Souls - Megan (4.9)

7th: Hellfire - Alex (5.8)

8th: Speechless - Denise (5.9)

9th: Show Yourself - Chris (6.9)

Congratulations to @1234567890! Victoria won the music challenge, so she can claim the secret advantage if she wants it. The details of this advantage will be revealed when it's time for it to be in play.

SECRET ADVANTAGE

tenor.gif?itemid=15559552

Victoria, would you like to claim this advantage or would you rather be one of the three nominators in the upcoming cycle?

If Victoria claims this advantage, then Derek, Dee, and Kaley will be the three nominators for the upcoming cycle. If Victoria passes, then the advantage will be offered to Derek and so on and so forth.

If Victoria claims the advantage, then Derek gets to decide when he wants to nominate: first, second, or third. Dee will then decide his nomination spot, and then Kaley will get the remaining nomination spot.

It will be a standard cut and save round. Each nominator will nominate 16 characters for elimination and the other eight rankers will cut and save at a first come, first serve basis.

24 characters will be eliminated by the end of this upcoming cycle.

If you have any questions, then let me know!

6 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

shocked that Gaston ranked so low! Also I definitely did not guess who had which song correctly besides Denise and Alex hahaha

I was so close to posting my guesses publicly, then I realized that would be moronic because everyone would know which song was mine.... good job Derek

1 hour ago, *Chris said:

I’m clearly in the majority when it comes to my favourite Disney song :( 

:( 

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

shocked that Gaston ranked so low! Also I definitely did not guess who had which song correctly besides Denise and Alex hahaha

Which songs did you think everyone had? 

Denise - loves live action Aladdin of course, definitely picked Speechless

Alex - loves Hunchback, loves Frollo, not afraid to pick songs from movies he likes, picked a Hunchback song before. Yes, Dee also loves Hunchback but Dee hasn't picked a song from Hunchback or from Nightmare Before Christmas or any other movie he stans

Chris - got kinda mad that no one liked his Happily Ever After song, so he definitely rebelled and went with something super mainstream... probably picked Colors of the Wind or Beauty and the Beast

Dee - Randy Newman and Phil Collins? Girl... okay his choice has to be super basic... but there's not really any basic songs here sooo.... maybe he came to his senses and picked Poor Unfortunate Souls? We think alike sometimes and I picked a Little Mermaid song

Megan - tricky... she wasn't the one who picked the last Frozen II song... and she definitely stans Lilo & Stitch... did she pick the song with David or the song with Evan Rachel Wood????? I say Evan

Victoria - amazing taste, picks popular songs, definitely Gaston

Kaley - Chim Chim Cheree and This Is Halloween.. two really famous songs, but kind of not to what comes to my mind when I think of Disney songs, I bet she went wild and picked something charming and different like Hawaiian

Nico - no idea. What's left? Beauty and the Beast, sure.

• Like 1