11. A Star Is Born

12. Belle

13. Prince Ali

14. Chim Chim Cher-ee

15. You've Got A Friend In Me

16. Bet On It

17. Happily Ever After

18. I Just Can't Wait To Be King

Also, friendly reminder that these are the songs they used in the Disney movie rankdown, and if you pick them they will tank you:

MOVIE RANKDOWN MUSIC CHALLENGE #1

1. A Whole New World
2. Zero to Hero
3. Circle of Life
4. I'll Make A Man Out of You
5. Friend Like Me
6. Reflection
7. Cheetah Sisters

MOVIE RANKDOWN MUSIC CHALLENGE #2        
1. Be Our Guest
2. Ever Ever After
3. Part Of Your World
4. Poor Unfortunate Souls
5. I Won't Say (I'm In Love)
6. I Just Can't Wait To Be King
7. When She Loved Me

MOVIE RANKDOWN MUSIC CHALLENGE #3      
1. Hakuna Matata
2. One Jump Ahead
3. Go The Distance
4. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
5. Do You Want To Build A Snowman?
6. When You Wish Upon A Star
7. Out There

Donald Duck

340?cb=20150916202709

Bitchhhhhhh why don't you ever heal me?! As everyone knows, I don't give a sh*t about any of the Mickey & Friends movies. I don't watch them. I don't care about them. I don't need any of them in the endgame. I know Donald best as Sora's "magician" who travels the worlds with him to defeat the heartless, but never cures me when I need him to. The worthless bitch is almost always dead. And he wonders why I cycle him out in favor of whichever Disney character I can have join my party whenever I can. His relationship with Sora and Goofy is c00t though I guess. Daisy Duck is also a goddess most high, so I'm glad she was able to outlast him, and honestly it's what she would have wanted. So if you're like Daisy, then you should be overjoyed with this cut.

Merida

Merida_v001.jpg

I wish someone who cared about Brave volunteered to do this writeup because I couldn't give a single sh*t about the film if I tried. Merida is the protagonist of Brave. Lowkey, she's a poor man's Mulan. Merida wants to prove she's a feminist warrior who don't need no man and could be a badass. Merida is supposed to be in an arranged marriage, but she's having none of that. She wants to be her own woman and not forced into princess duties. An admirable quality, but nothing we haven't seen before. Merida's mom turns into a bear due to a curse and the two ladies bond as Merida teaches her mom there's more to life than being a queen/princess. It's all pretty generic stuff and nothing we haven't seen before. I guess the fact that Merida doesn't end up with anyone in the end is pretty exciting, but I'm still not particularly impressed. We're nearing the endgame now and I don't think Merida has a personality or storyline that puts her with one of the greats.

Anna

anna_frozen.jpg?w=1100

I'm completely shocked Anna got cut. Obviously I nominated her so I knew anything could happen. She wasn't my first choice to go, but I'm also not much of a fan of hers so I don't mind. Anna is one of the stars of the Frozen franchise, but her popularity is completely eclipsed by Elsa. Anna is the more annoying and more naive younger sister. Based on my taste in the game, it should be no surprise that I don't really connect with Anna. I find myself going "Oh honey......." when I'm watching Anna as opposed to going "Yass queen!!!!!!!". Early in the movie, Anna meets Hans and suddenly decides she is madly in love with him and must marry him and bear his children. Of course Elsa and the rest of the audience is like "Bitch what?!" but Anna is pretty set in her decision. When Elsa runs away, Anna sets off to find her, an admirable decision. However, she puts this stranger she just met and got engaged to in charge of entire kingdom :dead:. It's just another example in a long list of poor decisions Anna makes that makes me go "Oh honey..........". Anna befriends Olaf along the way.................cut the "Oh honey". Anna sacrificing herself for Elsa at the end of the movie is a really beautiful moment and almost makes me stan. But her personality just doesn't win me over. I obviously don't hate Anna or anything like that. We're just at a point in the game where most of the characters are great so Anna doesn't live up to them.