Disney Characters Rankdown

Steven_

Maui

tenor.gif?itemid=9587693

So Cogswoth was just cut right in front of my face. 🙂 Marie was cut as well. If I saved someone else then that would leave people like Hercules and Ariel at risk who are main characters in their franchises. @FrogLenzen cut Cogsworth but I cut Merlin so I guess we are even! Kristoff would actually my my choice cut but I couldn't do it without @*Chris' blessing and I don't want to endure his wrath if he is was not down the cause. So it's Maui that has to go. I have the least attachment to him along with Kristoff and Flynn Rider. Maui is from the movie Moana. He was introduced in 2016. Maui is a main character in the movie and is kind of the person that puts forth the events of the movie when he stole the heart of Tahiti. Maui has the iconic song "You're Welcome" in the movie but I am sure is not thanking me for this cut. :dead: The Rock perfectly voice Maui. I love The Rock in WWE but as an actor? Meh. He leaves the rankdown and leaves Moana as the victor from her film!

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

The way The Incredibles has the most characters left from their franchise. I’m about to nominate that whole family!

On 8/13/2020 at 10:35 AM, FrogLenzen said:

Dash (The Incredibles)

Jack-Jack (The Incredibles)

Violet (The Incredibles)

Betterment of Athletes Guaranty fund- notices are out | SECRant.com

It’s getting harder and hard to come with nominations - unfortunately these are characters that I’m the least attached to.

Mamá Coco (Coco)
Mamá Imelda (Coco)
Tiana (Princess & The Frog)
Mr. Incredible (The Incredibles)
Violet (The Incredibles)
Jack Skellington (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Lock, Shock, and Barrel (Nightmare Before Christmas)
Roger Rabbit (Who Framed Roger Rabbit?)
Robin Hood (Robin Hood)
Chihiro Ogino (Spirited Away)