The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

CYCLE 14 - THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE

The X Factor UK 2015 S12E16 The Live Shows Week 1 Results First  ...

A tradition in the world of X-Factor & the rankdowns, the public is about to have their say!

Members of the public - the few that I have, will submit the name of 4 acts. Each acts will be attributed points (5pts, 4pts, 3pts, 2pts). 

As we have few audience members, the mentors/rankers will also have the chance to submit the name of 4 acts. The points attributed will be the following - 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, 1pts.

The 18 acts with the most amount of votes will be finding themselves in danger, where half of them will leave. 

@Elliott @NGM @Steven_ @~Tom~

@JC @1234567890 @*Wallace @Zoey @Solaris

@miss denise @taylorkat @goofycilla90 & whoever else wants to submit or follows this.

ICYMI! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I don’t get it

It's essentially a repeat of the anonymous round from earlier on - the only change is the public is allowed to participate. 

You send me 4 names - you attribute 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, 1pts to those acts. The acts with the most points will be nominated. 

On 7/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, *Chris said:

CYCLE 14 - THE PEOPLE'S CHOICE

The X Factor UK 2015 S12E16 The Live Shows Week 1 Results First  ...

A tradition in the world of X-Factor & the rankdowns, the public is about to have their say!

Members of the public - the few that I have, will submit the name of 4 acts. Each acts will be attributed points (5pts, 4pts, 3pts, 2pts). 

As we have few audience members, the mentors/rankers will also have the chance to submit the name of 4 acts. The points attributed will be the following - 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, 1pts.

The 18 acts with the most amount of votes will be finding themselves in danger, where half of them will leave. 

@Elliott @NGM @Steven_ @~Tom~

@JC @1234567890 @*Wallace @Zoey @Solaris

@miss denise @taylorkat @goofycilla90 & whoever else wants to submit or follows this.

Tagging @*Lily in case she wants to participate in this round! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

02:00 AM when I'm awake and everyone is is asleep!

I will be asleep too since I am working tomorrow :( 

Does around noon work for everyone, including @Zoey? (I know she's asleep now)