Joe McElderry
Olly Murs
The Collective
Cyrus Villanueva
Union J
Marcus Collins
Johnny Ruffo
James Arthur 

I believe @JC and @Zoey make the cuts this round.

Gah a few of my all-time fave male contestants up so fingers crossed for them. :shiver: 

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Reese Witherspoon No GIF

:yes: 

22 minutes ago, Solaris said:

agreed

I knew you would have the right opinion here. :bobo: 

Elliott we usually agree, but terrible decision. Union J is the king of boybands from the X Factor.

Save Cyrus

Cut Olly (purely based on when I watched X Factor)

OLLY MURS

olly-edit.jpg?itok=DFLO9Bp1

OLLY! Oh how our relationship has changed. I found you super annoying during your season and wanted you gone ASAP every single time, but of course you kept surviving like an annoying little gnat. You were always talented, you just did not give me performances I necessarily enjoyed during the show. So let's focus on why I haven't gone after you sooner and you have not been on my radar list yet. Your post-show music is fantastic! I really quite enjoy your music and style now. There definitely was a time when I was listening to your music regularly. It definitely has some old school vibes and funk to it which is unique and a breath of fresh air. Anyways, now you are an artist I like and I am so happy you made it this far. ❤️ Below are some of my favorites from your fabulous self! Also, please cum out!

Save: Cyrus Villanueva

Edited by JC

32 minutes ago, JC said:

Elliott we usually agree, but terrible decision. Union J is the king of boybands from the X Factor.

I do prefer a few other boy bands but do think Union J was one of the better boy bands across the X Factor series.

I liked Olly on his time on his show (but he wasn't a big fave of mine and I preferred some others that year) but I also grew to really like him so much more post season with his original music. :yes: 

21 minutes ago, Elliott said:

confused britney spears GIF

KINGS ❤️ 

JS50162657.jpg

hMBK_S1rFIc_BSgI_VVkE6Y84LSj3IJgrx7Jew8V

b8aaeda0d4bd752efb4f898dcd30c933.jpg

josh-796x1024.jpg

Wow Josh is pretty daddy now, he was actually my least favorite one. Come on, who doesn't love a boy band who's at least half gay (sorry girls)! ❤️ 

skittles GIF

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Jaymi (i think was his name) was a really fantastic vocalist. :yes: 

He was my fave ❤️ not only because he was gay but also his voice was phenomenal and I could listen to it all day

Who knew he wasn't the token gay back then :giggle:George was so stealthy

george-shelley.png?resize=770,497

And has good taste in men UNF

And JJ is questionable :giggle:

article-0-17A3F65E000005DC-511_634x474.j

The gay boyband we all need and deserve ❤️ 

3 hours ago, JC said:

He was my fave ❤️ not only because he was gay but also his voice was phenomenal and I could listen to it all day

Who knew he wasn't the token gay back then :giggle:George was so stealthy

Ahh yes he is great! :yes: I have to check out their original music as I'm not so familiar with it.

Oooh I forgot about George being gay too. 😮 

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

:haha:  

fa75e357858e38dd00d87d91a85ae842
Johnny Ruffo

Johnny Ruffin was a contestant on the X Factor Australia season three. I seem to remember him being the underdog of the competition for some reason but that’s all I do remember. I just rewatched some of his performances and he was truly terrible. :whut:  How has he made it this far? I’m so confused how we let him slip by each round when he’s so abysmal. “Lost Without You” just made my ears bleed it was so bad. Isn’t he an actor now that singing didn’t work out for him  (thankfully!) 😬 I just also found out that he won Dancing with the Stars Australia. He seems to have been working since X Factor so that’s a positive.

Saving Joe.

22 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Discount!BruNO Mars and Johnny being cut is all I needed from this round. :wub:  And Zoey you should've mentioned Mel giving him an absolute no in his first audition. :dead: 

I just watched his audition! How did I not remember that? 🤣

Johnny was one of my fun guilty pleasure types of XFAU3. :ph34rwave:Yeah he wasn't that great of a vocalist but he was a really fun performer. :haha: And I do feel he showed some growth towards the end of his run. Well done to him making it this far. 

• Like 1

So happy King Johnny Ruffo made the Top 50 and rightfully outlasted shrieky Reece and Andrew which should have happened on the original season. I am also surprised he made it this far, but very happy about it ❤️  He is so entertaining and charismatic, he makes you love Australians like you should. His growth on the season was wonderful and he really became such a performer which brought life to that season. Thankful to Johnny for always keeping us on our toes #underratedgem ❤️ 

johnny-ruffo.jpg

• Like 1