The X Factor Rankdown

*Chris

4 hours ago, Solaris said:

XOX

XXXs for XOX Tahnie? Girl group singer admits to having a crush on ...

XOX is a girl group from X-Factor Australia's 6th season.  The group made its way onto team Minogue for the live shows.  The girl group consisted of ladies eliminated at boot camp.  Yes it was one of those groups.  The girls did okay, as they made it all the way to the week 4.  The group had a pretty current vibe.  They were good at putting on a show, and the rapper in the group had talent.  The girls didn't sing great together though.  I would say their best performance was Week 1, when they sang Braveheart.  In Weeks 2 and 4 they were placed in the bottom 2 before eventually being eliminated by Tee.  I am not sure how they outlasted Dean, Marlisa, Caitlyn and Reigan (initially).  Infact I preferred Trill to them too.  I guess impressive job at breaking the Top 40, thats insane.  I'd hav sent them home 200 spots ago.

The people save: Omar

I'm really surprised of XOX making it this far but definitely happy and won't complain. :haha: I think I saved them once or twice in the game? I thought they were hot and fierce. I especially loved these performances from them:

:bobo: 

Ooh yay you did mention "Braveheart" but i loved "Problem" too (but i get why you didn't). Although it's crazy to think about if there wasn't a comeback twist then XOX would have won their season. :dead: 

The Collective

I get to cut the last of Ronan's overhyped boybands? Thank Jesus, Mary and Joseph. In all seriousness, the Collective were pretty decent, but Ronan has an annoying tendency to pimp his acts to an annoying degree. The Collective were the frontrunners at the beginning, turning in two stellar performances of Domino and Footloose in week 1 and 2, respectively, but they were a bt inconsistent after that, doing well with Beauty and the Beat but turning in things like Incredible and A Hard Day's Night. They still scraped into the finale but had lost most of their momentum and ended up in the bottom 2 twice, winning singoffs over Shiane and Bella. Samantha Jade rightfully won her season over them, and now she's won her season in this rankdown as well with this elimination. :wub:  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JC said:

I feel like Australia was doing phenomenal until this cycle. @*Chris is squealing with joy :giggle:

:haha:

But awww I'm happy with pretty much most of the Australians getting this far as they were amongst my favorites of that series. :bobo: 

3 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Ellona. :( 

Ah I forgot to comment but yeah sad to see Ellona go but very happy she got this far as she was my favorite of her season. Can't remember my favorites but I am sure I loved all of these.

BEVERLEY TROTMAN

image.jpeg.0262ce25db020e448a4073ffb0d1fb0a.jpeg

Beverley Trotman competed on the fourth series of The X Factor UK back in 2007. She was part of the Overs Category, which was mentored by Louis Walsh. She showed off her big voice at her audition with “Respect.” Simon and Dannii were impressed, but Louis thought Beverley would be better suited as a background singer. Simon said Louis was wrong and Beverley had one of the best auditions so far that series. When Beverley made it to the live rounds, her song choices include “I Will Survive,” “I Have Nothing,” “Feeling Good,” “You’re Beautiful,” “I’m Every Woman,” and “Without You.” Beverley eventually made it to sixth place before her elimination. Sorry to any fans of Beverley, but out she goes from the rankdown.

twp4Nwv-Oed1NZU--ueMcLhJ7QvGaMhyGUQz-TiF
Shan Ako

Shan was a contestant on X Factor UK 2018. She had the misfortune of having Simon as her mentor as he is so unoriginal with his song choices. They were just blah! Just because someone sings them well doesn’t mean it’s a moment Simon! I have a funny relationship with Shan as she had a fantastic voice but brought nothing new to the show. She didn’t have a big personality, she didn’t have the most exciting performances but she did give us “The Sound of Silence” before exiting. :wub:  The rest were just what I expected of her and it left me wanting something extra. I do remember a lot of people on this forum really enjoying her whilst the season was airing but I feel as if she’s one of the forgotten ones now. It happens!