• Shayne Ward **
  • Sally Chatfield
  • Third Degree 
  • Paul Akister **
  • Sam Bailey **
  • Hayley Teal **

SAM BAILEY

Sam-Bailey-t.jpg

Sam Bailey is the female equivalent of Nick Fradiani - bland, uninteresting, uninspired and unmemorable. I'd actually say she's like the X Factor's Susan Boyle, which is a very fitting description since $imon Cowell is also responsible for her. Anyway, Sam Bailey is the winner of season ten, despite the fact that the season gave us Luke Friend and Tamera Foster and Sam Callahan. She was on Sharon Osbourne's team, and since it was Sharon's big return to X Factor, the level of #riggamorris was far too much. Sam turned in decent cover after decent cover, but did absolutely nothing original or even interesting with the material. It literally sounded like Kidz Bop, but the adult version of whatever that would be. It seemed like a foregone conclusion she'd win, which ultimately made that series so boring. Rather than a CD of original music as her debut CD, it was instead a cover of adult CCM songs. How surprising. Not. Despite all that, she's still probably XFUK's second best female solo winner since she's not as dreadful as Leona and Louisa!

SAVE: Shayne Ward

d46294c75ba8ba22dde1a52639d60309--shayne

• Like 2

Paul Akister

Paul Akister | The X-Factor Wiki | Fandom

Wow someone put in work.  I have no clue how Paul made it to the Top 40, seeing as I can barely remember him.  None the less here he is.  Paul was on Season 10 (I Think) of  X Factor UK.  That season where the only memorable contestant was Sam Bailey.  NEvermind he was on season 11, who had Ben win the show.  Paul was eliminated in week 5, I suppose thats a decent run on the show.  That got him all the way up to 9th place.  He was part of team Mel B, who also had Andrea, and was pushing him much more. Paul did really well in the votes 2 thirds and 2 fifths before finally being eliminated in 9th place.  You go Paul.  I don't remember what you sang though, so I won't comment on that!  I hope thats 100 words!  He is cute though!

Save: Top 30 placing CeCe Frey!

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 1

• Natalie Ong 
  • Niki Evans **
  • Only The Young
  • Dami Im 
  • JLS **
  • Marcus Collins
  • Reigan Derry **
  • Amelia Lily **
  • Andrea Faustini **
  • Cyrus Villanueva 
  • Joe McElderry **
  • Sally Chatfield **
  • Third Degree 
  • Hayley Teal **

JLS

Thank goodness the X Factor version of Boyz II Men is gone. JLS  (which stands for Jack the Lad Swing) are an English pop/R&B group, which consists of members Aston Merrygold, Oritsé Williams, Marvin Humes, and JB Gill. They were the runners up on X Factor UK 5, one of the best seasons, and wrongfully outlasted some much better talent. I didn't like most of their performances because I thought Louis was going to turn them into a new version of Boyz II Men/Westlife, and they just bored me with performances like Hallelujah/I'll Make Love to You/One Sweet Day. I know they've had some success after the show, but good bye for this rankdown now.

Save: Sally Chatfield

• Natalie Ong 
  • Niki Evans **
  • Only The Young
  • Dami Im 
  • Marcus Collins
  • Reigan Derry **
  • Amelia Lily **
  • Andrea Faustini **
  • Cyrus Villanueva 
  • Joe McElderry **
  • Third Degree 
  • Hayley Teal **

Hayley Teal

340?cb=20181019165039

Sorry Hayley, I do not know who you are so out you go. She is an Australian singer who participated in the second season of X Factor Australia and finished sixth. She was in the girls category with Natalie Imbruglia. She was eliminated in week 7 after losing in a sing off to Luke and Joel. Based on her song choices, she probably had a voice like Santana's from Glee RIP Naya Rivera ❤️ Anyways, that is something that would be likable about her if I am correct. Anyways, sorry girl, your style seems unique and almost seems rocker chic, but against everyone else, it is just time for you to go. Sorry but congrats on making it this far, it has been a great journey for you! 

Save Amelia

ANDREA FAUSTINI

JoyousAbsoluteFluke-size_restricted.gif

Andrea Faustini competed on The X Factor UK back in 2014. He was mentored by Mel B in the Boys Category. He was an early front runner and made an impression with his big voice. Simon even said at his audition that he could be really special in the competition. Andrea making it to the finals was to be expected (some thought he could win too), but Ben and Fleur ended up placing in the Top 2 after Andrea was eliminated in third place. Some of the songs Andrea covered on the show included “Earth Song,” “One Moment In Time,” “Listen,” and “I Have Nothing.” Andrea is a good singer and he seemed like a nice guy too. However, I didn’t really connect to him and rooted for Ben and Fleur. So, at this point in the game, I don’t have any qualms with eliminating Andrea. Sorry to any fans, but out goes Andrea from the rankdown.

And I’ll save Joe McElderry.

7 minutes ago, JC said:

Hayley Teal

340?cb=20181019165039

Sorry Hayley, I do not know who you are so out you go. She is an Australian singer who participated in the second season of X Factor Australia and finished sixth. She was in the girls category with Natalie Imbruglia. She was eliminated in week 7 after losing in a sing off to Luke and Joel. Based on her song choices, she probably had a voice like Santana's from Glee RIP Naya Rivera ❤️ Anyways, that is something that would be likable about her if I am correct. Anyways, sorry girl, your style seems unique and almost seems rocker chic, but against everyone else, it is just time for you to go. Sorry but congrats on making it this far, it has been a great journey for you! 

Save Amelia

😢