Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

1 minute ago, mjdolorico said:

Well, in his recent FB Live, Todd says he'll finally go back to his roots like his fans want him to, if he reaches Top 5.

Take that how you will.

😇

He needs to pull the Joe Cocker out, I know he´s saving that card.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Well, in his recent FB Live, Todd says he'll finally go back to his roots like his fans want him to, if he reaches Top 5.

Take that how you will.

😇

He is saving the gospel card for the Finale. That will certainly attract more votes for him.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I hope they record the finale songs at least. Excited to hear Todd's original.

He said in his live that it's gonna be a busy week ahead of him, hopefully because he has to figure out a way to record music for iTunes. A guy can dream!

2 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

He said in his live that it's gonna be a busy week ahead of him, hopefully because he has to figure out a way to record music for iTunes. A guy can dream!

I am hoping for an iTunes recording even just for the finale. If Todd sings a gospel song, it will likely be the most streamed among the finalists. 

• Like 4

Collin Raye giving props to Todd. 😍😍😍

"Really blown away by Todd Tilghman's performance of my song, 'Love, Me!' Absolutely stellar! I greatly appreciate him choosing that song to showcase his amazing voice! Seems like a really wonderful person as well. I also appreciate Kelly Clarkson's shout out to me on The Voice. Needless to say, I'm a pretty huge Kelly fan as well! Thank you both!" - Collin

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Archanium said:

Congrats Todd :w00tbounce:

This is the first time that my preshow favorite makes the finale. 

Hoping he would release his prerecorded instant save performances:giggle: 

I do wonder what he had planned on singing, but I'm also glad he didn't need to use it. 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Todd has overwhelmingly reached 1 million views on facebook followed by a distant 700k views from Toneisha. Quite impressive. I hope that will translate to more votes for him in the finale.

He also has the largest share count out of all of them, which in my opinion is also a great sign of support. It's one thing to watch a video, but it's another thing to be so impressed a video that you had to share it to other people on your feed.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Archanium said:

Oohhh she also shared some preparations for the next monday performance, and it's looking great. 

Looks like April thought that "Jesus showed up for the moment" in his performance. Hmmm.......

• Like 4