Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I know it doesn´t really fit the narrative he gave in the IG post, but Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton would be good for his voice.

Love that song! I think he would do great too with Wonderful Tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

was this something Todd did?

Someone in Meridian did.

The hometown support for him has been incredible. There are Tshirts and yard signs everywhere, and people have been sending packed food and gifts to Todd's family to help them get through the lockdown. Some people even helped Todd with getting wrinkles out of his Voice wardrobe.

15 minutes ago, istersay said:

Thank you!

I saw the chalk background in the interview I posted here before, didn't know that was from his performance.

Collin Raye is an iconic country singer, but he's not my favorite from the 90s era. I thought he's a bit sleepy. Todd did a great job making the song as emotional and heartfelt as possible, transcending whatever opinions I have of the original singer. And the kids were the cherry on top. ❤️

Kelly's reaction after Todd's performances always send me. ❤️

4 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Todd is a lot more underappreciative here on IDF than I thought. Even more so this week. I thought he gave one of his best performances so far. 

It's the Semifinals and tensions are high, with everybody being overprotective of their snowflakes. I'm actually surprised the reception isn't as worse as I expected.

I think this performance is the right move for him at this point in the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gmm99 said:

And BTW, Todd is leading in the YT views so far...but he'll probably be taken over by TStorm soon.

Probably, but the fact that he's leading on YT at any point is huge, considering YT's bias against artists like him.

• Like 1