Todd Tilghman Fan Thread

Summer Overby

6 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

One person on the YT comments section is literally shoving the whole Todd's ear ordeal down all of the commentators' throats. It is kind of funny to read lol. Did it look different to you guys? 

He also made another conspiracy about Todd's body double has different height than the real Todd :lmao:which then got debunked by Todd's son. 

Edit : and No, I don't think it will affect the vote at all

Edited by Archanium
  • Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Archanium said:

He also made another conspiracy about Todd's body double has different height than the real Todd :lmao:which then got debunked by Todd's son. 

Edit : and No, I don't think it will affect the vote at all

On Facebook? What did his son say?

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gmm99 said:

One person on the YT comments section is literally shoving the whole Todd's ear ordeal down all of the commentators' throats. It is kind of funny to read lol. 😆 Did it look different to you guys? Would it also affect the votes or  minivan won't care all that much?

Can you point me at this comment? I can't find it.

7 minutes ago, mjdolorico said:

Can you point me at this comment? I can't find it.

He replies to the comments though. He is on most of them. And he always has the link to that tweet. First name is Stan.

Edited by Gmm99

5 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

He replies to the comments though. He is on most of them. And he always has the link to that tweet. First name is Stan.

I see it now. And he has the audacity to keep pushing his cuckoo theory in his replies to Todd and Eagan's debunking tweets. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a71e4fd3a5b01b45aef

17 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Goes to show he really cares about his fans. Like they are part of his family of already eight children.

He really does care. He always makes it a point to give thanks to everyone on his FB group and livestreams, and he feels bad when he doesn't read comments because he doesn't want people to feel like he's ignoring them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Archanium said:

praying breakfast club GIF by REVOLT TV

Joanna and Toneisha seem so excited about their songs though, and now I'm kinda nervous. 

I feel ya! I watched this show enough times to know that it only takes one ad song choice (or a better song choice by the competition) to take the wind out of your sails.

I'm gonna temper my expectations and trust Todd to earn that PV without the burden of being the "frontrunner" on his back. Godspeed!

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I am really beginning to worry about the song choice...fans week is the one live show that had A LOT of bad picks. Some rose to the occasion, and others flopped hard. 

1 hour ago, Summer Overby said:

I am so anxious for Tonight and even more for tomorrow night to get here to find out what happens.  

My spidey senses are telling me..... That he's gonna go back to country for his Semifinal performance. Or maybe it's just gas. We'll see tonight. 🙃🙃🙃

Edited by mjdolorico
  • Like 2